Not quite up to Tuck's level, but...

Old June 3rd 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kevin Michael Vail

Default Not quite up to Tuck's level, but...

Yesterday Michael was in a hurry and left his socks in the bathroom
after he showered. Later, I noticed that Peanut had very carefully laid
them out in front of the bathroom door where Michael couldn't miss
seeing them when he came back in. Yay Peanut! Now I just have to get
him to put them in the hamper...it's probably going to be easier to
train Peanut than Michael on that score!
--
Kevin Michael Vail* * | I would rather have a mind opened by wonder
* * * | than one closed by belief. * -- Gerry Spence
Old June 3rd 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Kevin Michael Vail spoke these words of wisdom in
:

Yesterday Michael was in a hurry and left his socks in the bathroom
after he showered. Later, I noticed that Peanut had very carefully laid
them out in front of the bathroom door where Michael couldn't miss
seeing them when he came back in. Yay Peanut! Now I just have to get
him to put them in the hamper...it's probably going to be easier to
train Peanut than Michael on that score!

Can he reach the hamper?
He has retrieve skills?
Leave it skills?
You got it made.
It took Tuck and Danny about 15 minutes to learn to play basketball with
those basic skills. From there, trash cans, hampers are a simple variation
of the same skills
Old June 3rd 08, 06:51 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska[_2_]

"Kevin Michael Vail" wrote in message
Yesterday Michael was in a hurry and left his socks in the bathroom
after he showered. Later, I noticed that Peanut had very carefully laid
them out in front of the bathroom door where Michael couldn't miss
seeing them when he came back in. Yay Peanut! Now I just have to get
him to put them in the hamper...it's probably going to be easier to
train Peanut than Michael on that score!

lol Peanut needs a small hamper!!

Old June 3rd 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

"Kevin Michael Vail" wrote in message
Yesterday Michael was in a hurry and left his socks in the bathroom
after he showered. Later, I noticed that Peanut had very carefully laid
them out in front of the bathroom door where Michael couldn't miss
seeing them when he came back in. Yay Peanut! Now I just have to get
him to put them in the hamper...it's probably going to be easier to
train Peanut than Michael on that score!

Way to go Peanut! Often times I wonder what their little minds are thinking
when they do things like this. Sometimes what our dogs do is so logical,
completely makes sense.

td