Dogs are so cute....

Old June 3rd 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Becky44

Default Dogs are so cute....

Lol they are just adorable and ridiculously talented...
I want one so bad, but all I can do is watch cute videos

http://www.worldwidefido.com/
Old June 3rd 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome \Jack\ Morrison

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 07:21:31 -0700 (PDT), Becky44
wrote:

Lol they are just adorable and ridiculously talented...
I want one so bad, but all I can do is watch cute videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOU8GIRUd_g

Me too!

I particularly want the blond on the right!

--
Handsome "Jack" Morrison

Saudi Montana?
http://blogs.dailymail.com/donsurber...saudi-montana/

A Dark Corner of Europe, Part I.
http://www.michaeltotten.com/archive...k-corner-o.php

Obama, and his Church of the Poisoned Mind, finally decide to split.
http://proteinwisdom.com/?p=12370

Dear Senator Obama: Join my church.
http://scottott.blogtownhall.com/200...y_church.thtml

John Adams must be smiling in heaven.
http://www.ghostofaflea.com/archives/010629.html

Everything You Ever Needed to Know About the Democratic Party.
http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...kxOTI5YThhYjQ=

Man up, Cardinal Francis George! It's time for Michael Pfleger to go.
http://www.jillstanek.com/archives/2...r_to_arch.html

Time to return to the first principles of conservatism?
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/05/3...-conservatism/

What Is Going On At Trinity Church?
http://www.talkleft.com/story/2008/5/29/9431/74527
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/05/30...-of-bad-faith/

Americans are paying a terrible price for the Democratic Party's perverse energy policies.
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive.../05/020589.php

Barack Obama: The Whiner's Choice. Toughen up, buttercup.
http://hotair.com/archives/2008/05/1...the-table-too/
http://rightwingnuthouse.com/archive...ng-from-obama/