Hey, Suja

Old June 12th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Hey, Suja

[]
Greenland Dog puppy porn:
http://www.sleddogcentral.com/fun_ph...hn_puppies.jpg

Old June 13th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska[_2_]

[]
--

omg you aren't kidding. thats almost cute enough to make me consider a pup

Old June 13th 08, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_4_]

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message
[]
Greenland Dog puppy porn:
http://www.sleddogcentral.com/fun_ph...hn_puppies.jpg
--

Look! Look!
Melinda got puppies!

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.
That photo brought out a vocal awww from me. Not many do that.
Karla

Old June 13th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Melinda Shore wrote:
[]
Greenland Dog puppy porn:
http://www.sleddogcentral.com/fun_ph...hn_puppies.jpg

Wow! I think Suja needs a brace of those, and we can be entertained
by stories of how she slowly descends into madness.

--
Shelly
Old June 13th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message:

Greenland Dog puppy porn:
http://www.sleddogcentral.com/fun_ph...hn_puppies.jpg

I am immune to the powers of puppy. Even a pile of puppies. Even a pile
of absolutely adorable awwww inducing puppies.

You need to direct this to Shelly. She's the only one around that's got
just one dog, isn't she?

Suja

Old June 13th 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Suja wrote:

You need to direct this to Shelly. She's the only one around that's got
just one dog, isn't she?

NOT HAPPENING.

--
Shelly
Old June 13th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Julia Altshuler

Suja wrote:

I am immune to the powers of puppy. Even a pile of puppies. Even a pile
of absolutely adorable awwww inducing puppies.

You need to direct this to Shelly. She's the only one around that's got
just one dog, isn't she?

Me!
But Cubbe is still dog-adversive. This morning I was at the computer
and Jim was out with Cubbe when I heard barking and altercation out the
window. I ran outside (in pajamas) to see if I could help, but Jim and
Cubbe were walking quietly towards the house. It turns out that the
neighbors I sort of don't like have a new little white dog who got out
their front door. Jim took the safest route and picked up Cubbe. So
there's the little dog with no training or recall and no leash barking
up Jim's leg, and there's Cubbe who isn't trustworthy around squirrels
barking down Jim's leg.

We so need a pile of puppies.

--Lia

Old June 13th 08, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Julia Altshuler wrote:
But Cubbe is still dog-adversive.

Aversive (I've seen you do that a few times).

Anyway, those puppies are *darned* cute, but Greenland dogs
are particularly difficult (scrappy, independent, etc.).

Old June 13th 08, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Melinda Shore wrote:
Aversive

I R A DOPE! "Averse." Although "Cubbe doesn't get along
with other dogs" is probably more to the point.

Old June 13th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Julia Altshuler

Melinda Shore wrote:
In article ,
Julia Altshuler wrote:

But Cubbe is still dog-adversive.

Aversive (I've seen you do that a few times).

Right. I don't know what it is about a few words that get stuck in my
brain in their misspelled version.

Adverse is acting or serving to oppose, antagonistic, contrary to one's
interests or welfare. Averse is having a feeling of opposition,
distaste, strongly disinclined. Cubbe is all that to other dogs. You
can see how I get confused.

--Lia

Hey, Suja Melinda Shore Dog behavior 8 April 29th 04 06:12 PM
Hey, Suja Melinda Shore Dog behavior 0 April 29th 04 05:45 PM
Hey, Suja Melinda Shore Dog behavior 0 April 29th 04 05:45 PM
[OT]: Suja Suja Dog behavior 36 December 2nd 03 06:23 PM
[OT]: Suja Melinda Shore Dog behavior 0 December 1st 03 06:23 PM