The Homeboy, ? - 6-11-2008

Old June 13th 08, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
many_dogs

Default The Homeboy, ? - 6-11-2008

Peacefully in his sleep.

There are rabbits galore to chase over that rainbow bridge, Homeboy.

flick 100785

Old June 13th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

"many_dogs" wrote in message
Peacefully in his sleep.

There are rabbits galore to chase over that rainbow bridge, Homeboy.

flick 100785

I'm so sorry flick. Which one was Homeboy?

best,

td

Old June 13th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
many_dogs

"tiny dancer" wrote in message

I'm so sorry flick. Which one was Homeboy?

He was the Greyhound/Doberman cross. He came to us with a different name,
but we'd been calling him The Homeboy (or Homes) for several years.

flick 100785

Old June 13th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

"many_dogs" wrote in message
"tiny dancer" wrote in message

I'm so sorry flick. Which one was Homeboy?

He was the Greyhound/Doberman cross. He came to us with a different name,
but we'd been calling him The Homeboy (or Homes) for several years.

flick 100785

Give my condolences to the family please. RIP, Homeboy.

best,

td

Old June 13th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

"many_dogs" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Peacefully in his sleep.

That's wonderfull.

I'm sorry for you.

Old June 13th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-06-12 22:13:31 -0400, "many_dogs" said:

Peacefully in his sleep.

There are rabbits galore to chase over that rainbow bridge, Homeboy.

We're so sorry for your loss...

Old June 13th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska[_2_]

I'm sorry Flick.

Old June 13th 08, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

many_dogs wrote:

Peacefully in his sleep.

There are rabbits galore to chase over that rainbow bridge, Homeboy.

flick 100785

I hope he had a long life. You seem to have great memories.
Old June 13th 08, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

"many_dogs" wrote in message
Peacefully in his sleep.

There are rabbits galore to chase over that rainbow bridge, Homeboy.

Our sincere condolences. Words are not enough...

Paul and Muttley

calendar 2008 www.rasowykalendrz.pl Dog health 0 October 26th 07 10:39 PM
calendar 2008 www.rasowykalendrz.pl Dog breeds 0 October 26th 07 10:39 PM
Horoscope 2008 Z Dog health 1 October 22nd 07 08:49 AM
Calendar 2008 with your dog and breed szazman Dogs - general 0 April 23rd 07 11:17 PM
Calendar 2008 with your dog and breed szazman Dog breeds 0 April 23rd 07 11:14 PM