Obedience and Puppy Report

Old June 17th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Default Obedience and Puppy Report

I was just outside with Harriet. Kayla's owner was on her balcony,
and we talked for a bit while Harriet peed and Pandora nosed around
in the flower beds. After a bit, I told Harriet that if she wanted
dinner, she'd better go back inside (the patio door was open, which
is how the damned cat got out). So in she went. Kayla's owner
commented that Harriet is "so obedient!" Ha! I bet Kayla (who was
boingboingboinging and squirming like a wild animal) will *seem*
obedient in nine years, too.

--
Shelly
Old June 17th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Shelly

Shelly wrote in
1:

Kayla (who was
boingboingboinging and squirming like a wild animal)

Oh, and the Puppy Report was that they got a Lab puppy to help wear
out Kayla. I'm not about to comment on whether or not I think that's
a smart idea. Everyone seems to be doing fine, and it's none of my
business. Anyway, I'm not a Lab person, but the new puppy is just
about as cute as could be. She's plenty playful, but not as manic as
Kayla. She got an off switch and an endearing serious streak. She
seems like a very nice puppy.

--
Shelly
Old June 17th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska[_3_]

"Shelly" wrote in message
1...
I was just outside with Harriet. Kayla's owner was on her balcony,
and we talked for a bit while Harriet peed and Pandora nosed around
in the flower beds. After a bit, I told Harriet that if she wanted
dinner, she'd better go back inside (the patio door was open, which
is how the damned cat got out). So in she went. Kayla's owner
commented that Harriet is "so obedient!" Ha! I bet Kayla (who was
boingboingboinging and squirming like a wild animal) will *seem*
obedient in nine years, too.

LOL. Its true isn't it!

dog obedience thehelper Dog activities 1 March 28th 08 03:27 AM
dog obedience thehelper Dog behavior 1 March 28th 08 01:00 AM
PUPPY Obedience Career Training COurse [email protected] Dog breeds 2 September 7th 05 03:19 AM
How to report Puppy Moron Jessica Benko Dog behavior 0 December 30th 04 03:34 PM
how old for obedience classes Dave Smith Dog behavior 0 September 26th 04 05:26 PM