Ping duckster

Old June 21st 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Default Ping duckster

I'm in your neck of the woods saturday 11am -??
a sar training drill at the horsemans area

see ya there?
Old June 21st 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
\(the\)duckster

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
I'm in your neck of the woods saturday 11am -??
a sar training drill at the horsemans area

see ya there?

Sycamore? Is there a galley for publc viewing?

Kind regards,
(the)duckster

Old June 21st 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"\(the\)duckster" spoke these words of wisdom in

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
I'm in your neck of the woods saturday 11am -??
a sar training drill at the horsemans area

see ya there?

Sycamore? Is there a galley for publc viewing?

nope.. its for training, not public. And since we have not recieved the
callout, I do not know where we are searching or what the search is about
Will be informed when we arrive. Leaving in 10 minutes
I'm assuming they are using the entire park
Kind regards,
(the)duckster

Old June 21st 08, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
\(the\)duckster

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
"\(the\)duckster" spoke these words of wisdom in

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
I'm in your neck of the woods saturday 11am -??
a sar training drill at the horsemans area

see ya there?

Sycamore? Is there a galley for publc viewing?

nope.. its for training, not public. And since we have not recieved the
callout, I do not know where we are searching or what the search is about
Will be informed when we arrive. Leaving in 10 minutes
I'm assuming they are using the entire park
Kind regards,
(the)duckster

That's too bad. I would love for me (and my daughter especially!) to be
able to watch ably handled dogs!

We went to an agility practice session at DDTC a couple of weeks ago where
you paid to run your dogs and the really good ones were very exciting to
watch.

Her instructor (Sherrie who owns Tarrie), let Bodie do a few practice runs
on the things he knew and he was okay until he saw me, then it was all she
wrote. Over the tunnels and fence like a gazelle. Eeveryone had a good
laugh! Her other instructor John ran his two boxers Penny and Emma.

The following Saturday we had what I guess was sort of "by appointment only"
practice run and once again he was really very good until he saw me and
across the room he went. We wound up having to huddle in the office, in the
dark.

Have a great day! I see TSW, but I don't think it will amount to much.

Kind regards,
(the)duckster

Old June 21st 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"\(the\)duckster" spoke these words of wisdom in

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
"\(the\)duckster" spoke these words of wisdom in

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
[...]

There was no reason you couldn't have shown up at incident command. But
unfortunately all the action was check points on radio.

All you saw were dogs and handlers dissappear in the trees, weeds, and
ticks
Old June 22nd 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
\(the\)duckster

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
"\(the\)duckster" spoke these words of wisdom in

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
"\(the\)duckster" spoke these words of wisdom in

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I just read where Tuck did splendidly. Congratulations to both dog and
handler! We are looking forward to a time when we can meet the pair in
person. Do you teach any of the classes at DDTC in the fall?

Kind regards,
(the)duckster

Old June 22nd 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"\(the\)duckster" spoke these words of wisdom in

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
"\(the\)duckster" spoke these words of wisdom in

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
"\(the\)duckster" spoke these words of wisdom

in

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I'm thinking of volunteering for a wednesday class in the fall

Ping Diddy...from (the)duckster \(the\)duckster Dog behavior 75 May 2nd 08 10:30 PM
ping: the duckster diddy[_2_] Dog behavior 8 March 25th 08 09:13 PM
Normally, someone else would ping me on this one ceb Dog behavior 5 March 14th 07 12:27 AM
What's "ping"? Nat Dog behavior 0 January 13th 04 11:07 PM
What's "ping"? Nat Dog behavior 0 January 13th 04 11:07 PM