small brag

Old June 21st 08, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Default small brag

Today we had a multi-agency mock Search and Rescue Drill

Each team had an area assignment. A success is team based, not on
individual merit. We were told we were to find articles. We did not know
how many. We were to scour our area until we felt we had completely
searched the area. We found 10 articles (100% success as it turned out) (We
didn't know what they were, or what we were looking for, but it was tagged
in an inconspicuous place once we found it, to know that we had actually
found the article) that we were assigned to find in our area.
Our team found all ten of our articles. Tuck found 8 of the ten. Once we
located our articles, we returned to base. The next best team found three
articles. Of the other two teams, one team found one, and the other team
returned to base with no articles.

Everyone, I mean EVERYONE raved over Tuck. What a wonderful dog he was,
what great work ethics. He searched continuously for 4 hours covering over
20 miles of trails. I mean, it was simply a training session, but this was
his longest duration of continuous work that he's ever done, and he not
only did well, he did spectacularly.
I was so very proud of him. His dad is smiling.
Old June 21st 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article , diddy none
wrote:

I mean, it was simply a training session, but this was
his longest duration of continuous work that he's ever done, and he not
only did well, he did spectacularly.
I was so very proud of him. His dad is smiling.

Very nice Diddy. Truly wonderful to be working with your dog and have
him be so talented to boot.

--
Janet Boss
Old June 21st 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Janet Boss spoke these words of wisdom
in :

In article , diddy none
wrote:

I mean, it was simply a training session, but this was
his longest duration of continuous work that he's ever done, and he not
only did well, he did spectacularly.
I was so very proud of him. His dad is smiling.

Very nice Diddy. Truly wonderful to be working with your dog and have
him be so talented to boot.

Thank you! beaming in a golden glow of great satisfaction
Old June 22nd 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Terri spoke these words of wisdom in
:

diddy none wrote in :

He searched continuously for 4 hours covering
over 20 miles of trails. I mean, it was simply a training session, but
this was his longest duration of continuous work that he's ever done,
and he not only did well, he did spectacularly.
I was so very proud of him.

You have every right to be. Yay Tuck!
Carmine would only do that if food was involved.

Tuck is not a food motivated dog. He's a task oriented dog. He loves to
work and garner appropriate appreciation for his efforts.
A year ago, he did not have that kind of ethics, work drive and tenacity.
What a difference a year makes. I think he's all grown up now. Thanks. i
think I'm as proud over his achievement (which was just a drill_ as
anything he's ever done.

Old June 22nd 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kevin Michael Vail

wrote:

I mean, it was simply a training session, but this was
his longest duration of continuous work that he's ever done, and he not
only did well, he did spectacularly.
I was so very proud of him. His dad is smiling.

Very nice Diddy. Truly wonderful to be working with your dog and have
him be so talented to boot.

Thank you! beaming in a golden glow of great satisfaction

A well-earned golden glow, to be sure! Congratulations!
--
Kevin Michael Vail | Dogbert: That's circular reasoning.
* | Dilbert: I prefer to think of it as no loose ends.
Old June 22nd 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-06-21 19:04:47 -0400, diddy none said:

I think he's all grown up now. Thanks. i
think I'm as proud over his achievement (which was just a drill_ as
anything he's ever done.

Sounds like he is grown up!

Good boy, Tuck!

And thank you, Diddy - this is important and difficult work. I can't
imagine a search on that scale in 4 hours.

Old June 22nd 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:18:38 -0500, diddy none wrote:

I was so very proud of him. His dad is smiling.

Nice work!

By any chance did Tuck do any eating at home yet?

--
Handsome "Jack" Morrison

House Democrats call for nationalization of refineries.
http://proteinwisdom.com/?p=12539

Al Gore's use of electricity up 10% this year. Freakin' hypocrite. spit
http://tennesseepolicy.org/main/arti...article_id=764

Hate paying $5 for a gallon of gas? You can thank Al "The Goracle" Gore. spit
http://www.kusi.com/weather/colemans.../19842304.html

At the Official Obama Site: 'How the Jewish Lobby Works'
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...sh_Lobby_Works

"Global warming", solved!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...developed.html

So-called "green" taxes are a con. They have absolutely nothing to do with
saving the planet, or changing people's behaviour. It is all about raising
revenue. Governments around the world have realised that environmentalism
gives them an easy way of squeezing yet more tax out of hard-working people.
And if you object, you are supposed to feel guilty about drowning polar bears.
"Green" taxes also impact most heavily on the poor. This isn't an accident,
it is a deliberate policy.--Bill Carmichael, Yorkshire Post, 31 May 2008

Saudi Montana.
http://blogs.dailymail.com/donsurber...saudi-montana/

Skipping science class.
http://chicagoboyz.net/archives/5820.html

So much for "settled science".
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/wor...html?id=525590

The top ten list of things environmentalists need to learn.
http://depletedcranium.com/?p=368

New Jason Satellite Indicates 23-Year Global Cooling.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/2871

Sorry to ruin the fun, but an ice age cometh.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...6-7583,00.html
Old June 22nd 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Handsome Jack Morrison spoke these words of
wisdom in :

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:18:38 -0500, diddy none wrote:

I was so very proud of him. His dad is smiling.

Nice work!

By any chance did Tuck do any eating at home yet?

Yes, Thanks for asking. He's eating well.But Reka's week is here this week. i
have Reka custody
Old June 22nd 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 18:57:11 -0500, diddy none wrote:

By any chance did Tuck do any eating at home yet?

Yes, Thanks for asking. He's eating well.But Reka's week is here this week. i
have Reka custody.

Oops.

Well, maybe you'll have a chance to experiment next week, then?

--
Handsome "Jack" Morrison

Barry O plays the race card, nurses his grudges.
http://proteinwisdom.com/?p=12562

small brag Lynne Dog behavior 1 April 3rd 07 05:33 PM
small brag Bethgsd Dog behavior 28 April 13th 04 06:07 PM
small brag Bethgsd Dog behavior 0 April 13th 04 12:13 AM
small brag Bethgsd Dog behavior 0 April 13th 04 12:13 AM
small brag Bethgsd Dog behavior 0 April 13th 04 12:13 AM