Avoiding Dangerous Veterinarians

Old June 25th 08, 03:55 PM
Kris L. Christine Kris L. Christine is offline
Senior Member

Location: The Rabies Challenge Fund
Exclamation Avoiding Dangerous Veterinarians

"Avoiding Dangerous Veterinarians" by Jan Rasmussen, award-winning author About Maltese Dogs .
Old June 25th 08, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
diddy[_2_]

Default Avoiding Dangerous Veterinarians

Kris L. Christine spoke these words
of wisdom in :

*"Avoiding Dangerous Veterinarians" * by Jan Rasmussen, award-winning
author 'About Maltese Dogs' (http://www.dogs4dogs.com:80/vet) .

Veterinarians certainly are dangerous! A lot of sick dogs go there! And
sooner or later, they ALWAYS die!
Old June 25th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

*"Avoiding Dangerous Veterinarians" * by Jan Rasmussen, award-winning
author 'About Maltese Dogs' (http://www.dogs4dogs.com:80/vet) .

Good job. Spread panic. God knows, there aren't any non-compliant pet owners
or those that hear only what they want to hear. 'Cause, ya know, "...the
internet says, therefore..."

Old June 27th 08, 03:34 PM
Kris L. Christine Kris L. Christine is offline
Senior Member

Location: The Rabies Challenge Fund

Personally, I think the advice to check to see if there is a vet tech or someone who stays with surgical patients left over night in a clinic is excellent. A friend of mine had her scotty neutered and the vet insisted that it stay overnight. No staff was on-hand during the night and there was a violent thunderstorm (her dog, goes wild over loud sounds) and tore out all the stitches and was a mess the next day.

There are pet owners who are unaware that not all veterinary clinics have 24 hour staff and that there are clinics requiring surgical patients to stay overnight with no one on-site during the night if a problem arises. Pet owners should ask about these things, they are their animals best advocates.
Old July 3rd 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Michael A. Ball

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:34:26 +0100, Kris L. Christine
wrote:

...There are pet owners who are unaware...

Very true: there are many ignorant pet owners--and that is why there are
some bad vets. The best way to avoid a bad vet is to do your homework,
before you arrive at his/her office with your pet. You'll be prepared to
ask important questions and a good vet will appreciate and respect your
preparedness.

As one forever climbing the pet-care learning curve, I agree that people
need guidance, but not via intimidation and unfair, unbalanced scare
tactics.

________________________________
"If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise." - Unknown
Old July 3rd 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.med.veterinary
Bad Puppy

HOWEDY michael ball a.k.a. andrea beck, you despicable
pathetic miserable stinkin rotten lyin animal murderin punk
thug coward active accute chronic life long incurable malignant
maliciHOWES manic depressive mental case and rejected
pre-op TRAINsexul self cutting psychopath,

wrote:

...There are pet owners who are unaware...

Very true: there are many ignorant pet owners-

You mean animal lovers who AIN'T AWARE that it's not
just ignorameHOWES greedy veterinary malpracticioners
they got to be on the lookHOWET for, michael, but it's also
RESCUERS like yourself who pose a more subtle but none
the less DEADLY threat to the life and well bein of ALL
sentinent critters, michael??

LIKE THIS:

Newsgroups: alt.med.veterinary
From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:08:20 -0400

Subject: Euthanasia certification classes?

Who teaches euthanasia certification classes in most states? I live
in Tennessee. Are the classes usually open to anyone with the fee?
How much is the fee apt to be?

The shelter wants to keep me cleaning kennels the rest of my life,
but I would like to expand my capabilities. Thank you.
________________________
Whatever it takes.

BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAA~!~!~!

AND LIKE THIS:

Newsgroups: alt.fifty-plus.friends
From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 18:52:34 -0400

Subject: Superstitious?(sp)

On Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:43:24 GMT,

**Dalin** wrote:
Care to tell us why you feel that way?
I won't try and argue with you or change
your mind, but what happened to put you
off cats above all other creatures?

I've never liked cats, because their movements are too
much like those of rats. Since childhood, I viewed cats
as no more than targets.

On 12-23-95, I killed a cat that my wife had allowed her
daughter to bring into the house, as a pet, several days
earlier. The cat was a stray and having it in the house
was contrary to our agreement for living here.

My wife moved out , permanently, that night.

Ten months later, she moved out of this county--deliberately
withholding her new address. I haven't heard from her since.

Thank you for not trying to change my mind. I won't argue
about this issue. Many people hate cats; perhaps most of
them are more discrete about voicing their opinions. I
try not to say much, but sometimes, I can't resist.

Michael
Whatever it takes.

Newsgroups: alt.fifty-plus.friends
From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 22:27:17 -0400

On 03 Oct 2003 00:12:27 GMT,

(Vickie) wrote:
I am glad that I know this about you...what
you did was sick and creepy and I'll waste
no more time on you.

Well, I have plenty of time, and I don't
mind wasting a bit more of it on You.

I'd like to tell you a little story. When I met Victoria,
she used marijuana and had lost custody of her four daughters.

We met at work, began to care about one another and eventually
married. We were very poor: I rode a bicycle to work, rain or
shine. At the time we met, Victoria could not prove who she was.
She had no birth certificate, no driver's license, no education,
no self esteem, etc.

We regained custody of her daughters, actually the only one
not married by then was 11 year old, Jennifer. Victoria got
some counseling, began taking GED classes, got her driver's
license and an insured car. Later, she joined the church
choir, corrected her credit and obtained a credit card.

Eventually, we accepted a job managing this Hospital Guest
House. The house is on federal property so it is very safe.
Our living area is double was it previously was. All utilities
are furnished and there is no maintenance. This arrangement is
far superior to anything we could have imagined.

One stipulation placed on us was that Victoria's existing cat
could be the only pet allowed. Because Victoria felt obligated
to provide Jennifer's every request, as a way of making up for
lost time, she allowed Jennifer to keep the stray cat in the
house.

I wasn't about to let this spoiled brat
jeopardize such a grand living arrangement.

Victoria considered me verbally and emotionally abusive,
and killing the illegal cat was the final straw. Since I
had helped turn her life around, she had the means to move
out.

That was almost eight years ago; and I am still managing
this house. So, I reckon I must have some degree of compassion-
-and probably not as "sick and creepy" as you'd like to believe.

You can call my action "sick and creepy", but I call
it preserving an unimaginable opportunity for us.

By the way, do you really think your little attitude would
mean anything to a person like me? LOL! Oh, I shouldn't
have asked: seeing how you'll waste no more time on me.

Pleasant dreams,
Michael
Whatever it takes.

-------------------

Looks like you've become your own CRUEL step-father, eh, michael?
Is THAT HOWE COME you want a sex change operation, mikey?:

BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAA~!~!~!

-and that is why there are some bad vets.

Ahhh, so you BLAME the "BAD VETS" on TRUSTING animal lovers
rather than the veterinary schools who GET PAID by the pharmacutical
companies to PUSH their TOXIC INEFFECTIVE DEATHLY DRUGS
for them, michael?

The best way to avoid a bad vet is to do your homework,
before you arrive at his/her office with your pet.

INDEED?

You'll be prepared to ask important questions and a
good vet will appreciate and respect your preparedness.

Ahhh, kinda like HOWE the DOG LOVERS postin here
appreciate the WARNINGS and POSTED CASE HISTORIES
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing,
Majestic Grand Master Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat,
Ferret, Monkey, SpHOWES, And HorseyWizard provides them?

As one forever climbing the pet-care learning curve,

You mean, by wanting to become a CERTIFIED EUTHANASIA
TECHNICIAN so you won't have to BLUDGEON or STRANGLE
your friends and neighbors DEAD KATS when you can't SHOOT
them, LIKE HOWE YOU DONE to your stepdaughter's DEAD
KAT and your own DEAD DOG Toby for BEIN AFRAID of your
other AGGRESSIVE dog and your SHELTER'S DEAD "RESCUE"
dog Symphoney for BEIN DEAF, michael?

I agree that people need guidance,

INDEED? Perhaps you can give us some ADVICE?

but not via intimidation and unfair, unbalanced scare tactics.

You mean, like HOWE the veterinary malpracticioners TRY to
SHAME and EMBARRASS ignorameHOWES dog owners into
over vaccinating their dogs every year and BUYIN their TOXIC
parasite treatments and commercial GARBAGE dog food they SELL?

Here's a little more of michael's POSTED CASE HISTORY
of LIES ABUSE MURDER and INSANITY:

HOWEDY michael aka michelle aka andrea beck,
you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin animal murderin
punk thug coward active accute chronic life long
incurable mental case and pre-op TRAINsexual who
couldn't qualify for sexual reassignment surgery on
accHOWENTA your PSYCH DOC SEZ you'll STILL
HATE YOURSELF even if he makes you a woman,

"Michael A. Ball" wrote in message news:

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:47:43 -0400, Shelly wrote:
Rocky wrote:
The next step is to make their mouth on your skin
uncomfortable, but I'll let the more knowledgeable
pit bull people address that one.

matty means the Pit Bull dog lovers who MURDER
their own dogs on their first grHOWEL at a human.

Like HOWE you do, michael.

I wouldn't call myself a knowledgeable
Pit Bull person, but,

But shelly IS a proven lyin animal abusin
obsessive compulsive manic depressive
mental case, as are matty and yourself.

I had a mouthy Pit mix puppy who did *not*
get the idea that being bitten wasn't fun for
humans. Whenever he'd bite me, I'd fold his
lower lip over onto his teeth...

MHOWETHING is a BONDING behaivor, michael.
HURTIN the dog for MHOWETHING will make IT
fearful and aggressive.

You know HOWE mentally ill REJECTION made you.
HOWE COME would you WANT to do that to a DOG?:/

Subject: "Secret Cutting"
Groups: alt.support.depression
From: Michael Ball
Date: Tues, May 30 2000 12:00 am
Email: "Michael Ball"

The movie, "Secret Cutting" airs tonight at
9:00 p.m. eastern, on USA Network.

-----------

Groups: alt.support.depression
From: Michael Ball
Date: Mon, Dec 27 1999 12:00 am

Howard Hong wrote,

"If I wanted more of this feeling, then
it would probably be a pleasure, no?"

I almost replied, "WRONG!," and offered this explanation:
I sometimes makes little cuts under my watchband, with a
razor blade.

Although there is some physical pain, I feel triumphant
because Michael Ball is getting a little dose of what he
deserves. So, it is a pleasure.

How odd; even sensations that most people would rate as
bad, sick, horrible, etc., can be and are pleasures--if
we want them. I never thought of those insignificant
little cuts specifically as pleasures, but they are!

I love it when little streams of blood trickle down my arm.
And I like the reminder pain over the following couple of
days, during the healing process.

------------

Subject: Prozac
Groups: alt.support.depression
From: Michael Ball - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 14 2000 12:00 am

Prozac affects everyone differently. Please, don't allow
other's Prozac experiences to influence you too much.

I take another medicine that makes me tired; so, I can't
attribute fatigue to Prozac. FWIW, fatigue is a common
complaint. I don't believe Prozac has any effect on one's
immune system. In my humble opinion, Tabasco Sauce and
jalapeno peppers are far more effective than any flu shot!
:-) I haven't had a cold in years. :-)

Wait a minute! A cat lover!?

Oh, well, I suppose someone has to...

(((K))) I hope you're doing well today.

Michael

-------------

I suspect that works better with needle sharp
puppy teeth than adult teeth, though.

INDEED? It makes dogs fearful and aggressive
and then dog lovers like you gotta MURDER them.

It does work faster on puppies,
but it works very fast on adult dogs,
too, doesn't it!

shelly SEZ IT DIDN'T WORK for her, michael.

Here's HOWE well it worked for you:

From: "Jerry Howe" -
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:52:06 -0400
Subject: Symphony rests in Peace.

Hello michael,

"Michael A. Ball" wrote in message

As expected, Symphony, the 12 week old puppy,
bite case, was euthanized today.

No she wasn't euthanized, she was MURDERED, because
you do that stuff to dogs for a living for yourself.

You're part of the problem, michael.

He won't be startled, terrified or confused anymore.

That IS reassuring, michael.

Is that what your 'boss' told you?

I like to believe he has perfect hearing now.

I'd prefer you'd take his place.

Thanks to everyone who made recommendations,
and offered insight, prayers and encouragement.

BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

YOU MURDER DOGS FOR A LIVING and
you MURDER kats for PLEASURE, michael.

I understood the liability issue long before meeting
Symphony, but Lynn K.'s experience

Your pal lying "I LOVE KOEHLER" lynn is a
pathological liar and notorious dog abuser, you puke.

with a $30K settlement was a sobering thought.

What would be sobering would be to
THINK about what you're doing.

Still, if there was anyway to nullify that liability
and have this puppy adopted, I wanted to find it.

Sorry mikey, you just don't have the knowHOWE.

--------------------

My dog, Tang, is a neutered Chow Chow.

Ahhh, a WELL TRAINED rescue dog, eh, michael?

I introduced Teddy, a neutered Chow Chow;

Surgical sexual mutilation INCREASES phobic
and hyperactive behaviors, michael. There AIN'T
NO benefit to "neutering" other than for the veterinary
malpracticioners who PROFIT from SHELTER /
RESCUE abusers who likeWIZE PROFIT from
SELLIN mutilated dogs to caring unsuspecting
ignorameHOWESES, otherWIZE, there's BE NO
overpupulation problem, after nearly thirty years
of SHELTER / RESCUE Spay / Neuter Nazi genocide.

known to be dog-on-dog aggressive.

You mean, as a BREED they're AFRAID
of DOGS, michael?

THAT'S DOGGY RACISM, ain't it, michael.

Every time I thought we'd solved the problem,

You mean, every time you REPRESSED your puppy's
FEAR BEHAVIOR by jerking an chokin IT on your
pronged spiked pinch choke collar and sprayin aversives
into ITS eyes and lockin IT in a box and IGNORING ITS
CRIES, michael?

Teddy proved me wrong-

Naaah?

-and was PTS

You mean you "GAVE UP" an MURDERED IT
rather than return IT to the "RESCUE SHELTER"
where you voulenteer to MURDER dogs to support
yourself seein as you're on SOCIAL SECURITY
MENTAL DISABILITY INCOME and can't afford
dog food, michael?:

From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Sat, Apr 8 2006 3:51 pm

"Andrew A. Nanton" wrote
What is the best way to perform home euthanasia
on a dog? I want to put down the family pet but I
don't have a lot of money and if there is a way to
do it humanely and cheaply, I will.
All replies appreciated.
Andrew Nanton

That's a lot of wisdom--for a "top poster".

$50.00 for euthanasia and cremation is a real bargain.
The same service would be about $120.00 for a 40#
dog, in this area.

You know, I don't believe in beating around the bush
much. I believe we ought to say what's on our mind.
I see you hold a similar view. Of course, having a
small mind complicates things. That was quite a
generalization you made: "Anybody that can't afford
that ($50.00 to have their pet killed) shouldn't have a
pet in the first place!"

Andrew Nanton didn't mention that the family pet was
sick or aged. So, for all we know, the family is saying
good bye to their pet because they can't afford $50.00
to keep it alive!

If that is the case, they probably don't have $50.00 to
kill their pet! Either way, they are trying to do the
right thing.

Because of money, my pet ownership days are running out.

I hope you are never faced with that situation.

Whatever it takes.

----------

after nine months.

HOWE COME didn't you just RETURN IT
to the "RESCUE SHELTER", instead of
MURDERIN IT, michael?

I just wasn't wise enough to correct his behavior.

Naaaah?

HOWEver, you ARE "WIZE" enough to advise
Tracy abHOWET her fearful dog Dallas?

Eventually, I introduced Sophie, a spayed Chow Chow/
Pekingnese. They've gotten along so well. It took them
along time,

BWEEEAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Opposite sex aggression is UNHEARD OF
in Nature and unmutilated dogs, michael.

but they eventually learned to play with one another.

AMAZING!

Tang is almost three times her size. :-)

SHAAAZZZAAAMMM?

If Tang had been my troublesome dog,
I'd have corrected his behavior

You mean you woulda jerked choked an shocked IT,
michael? And if THAT failed, you'da done the MOST
KINDEST thing for him an MURDERED HIM, JUST
LIKE HOWE you MURDERED Symphony for bein
DEAF {}: ~ (

before bringing in a new dog.

PERHAPS the DOG ain't the PROBLEM, michael?

It just seems like the logical thing to do. do.

INDEED? Don't you think your ANTI-PSYCHOTIC
MEDICATIONS might influence your LOGIC, michael?

Whatever it takes.

What it TAKES is for The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard to IDENTIFY EXXXPOSE
and DISCREDIT you as the pathetic LYIN ANIMAL
MURDERIN MENTAL CASE that you are, EVERY
TIME YOU POST:

Why did your friend give away such a fine dog?

Perhaps her friend went into a MENTAL INSTITUTION?

How did you get the dog to accept you?

Perhaps she knew the dog PRYOR. Besides,
that ain't none of your doGdameneD business
and it's IRRELEVENT.

As I believe you realize, Dallas is far,
far behind on socialization;

That's a load of CRAP, michael, you pathetic mental
case. Socialization is DONE pryor to leavin the litter
box otherWIZE a human WOULDN'T BE ABLE to
handle IT.

You pathetic miserable stinkin lyin animal murderin
punk thug coward active accute chronic life long
incurable MENTAL PATIENTS MURDER dogs
who object to bein jerked an choked on your pronged
spiked pinch choke collars an CALL IT RESCUE:

From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 21:28:13 -0500
Subject: Briar

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:38:47 -0600, Lynne

wrote:

We had a long afternoon with the behaviorist
and learned quite a lot. Unfortunately, Briar
is not going to be staying with us...
Flame away. I'm numb.

No flames he only empathy.

Teddy was my version of Briar. I don't even
want to talk about him, except to say that
I will never forget him.

A dog's life is too short; their only fault really.

---------------

That's curiHOWES ain't it, michael, seein as
it's you DOG LOVERS who MURDER dogs
an give them their SHORT LIVES.

and it's going to be a challenge to correct-

You mean if she jerks and chokes and intimidates
IT like HOWE you done to all them DEAD DOGS
YOU MURDER at the shelter and your own PETS?
Teddy wasn't the ONLY dog of your own you "GAVE
UP ON" an MURDERED, was she, michael.

-because everyone will fear him.

NOT if they DON'T KNOW his history when
Tracy rehabilitates her FEAR NEARLY
INSTANTLY simply by DOIN EVERY THING
EXXXACTLY PRECISELY OPPOSITE of
HOWE you and the other MENTAL PATIENTS
recommend, michael:

From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 09:02:45 -0400

Subject: introducing dogs into a new family

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 03:12:53 -0400, "bulldog2"
wrote:

...I AM EXTREMELY FEARFUL OF THE TWO
MALES, ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD
THAT 2 MALES IN THE FAMILY NEVER
WORKS.IS THERE HOPE OF PEACE AND
HARMONY IN THIS SITUATION, OR IS THIS
SIMPLY OUT OF THE QUESTION?

FIRST, try to get your Caps Lock repaired before
posting: everyone will seem nicer to you.

Putting two males together shouldn't be a problem;
especially if they are neutered, as they ought to be,
and if you've given them a clear understanding of
what you expect of them.

You will become the alpha figure.

I had a neutered, nine-month old Sheltie, 24 pounds,
and I brought in a 3.5 year old , neutered Sheltie,
14 pounds. That has worked better and better. The
older Sheltie had been abused and the puppy had been
pampered. So, the puppy has been able to sooth and
draw out the timid shelter Sheltie.

About six weeks ago, I brought home, from the shelter,
a 72 pound, intact, Chow Chow mix, Teddy. He has since
been neutered, and all three males get along.

Teddy had to persuade the younger Sheltie to leave
his food alone, but now, they even play a little.
{And Chow Chows aren't the playful type!} :-)

So, have your males neutered; make sure they know
your expectations and one another's limits, and you
should have few problems. Time together should be
very closely supervised until *well after* you
believe they'll be safe together.

When I die, I want to go where dogs go!
_____________

Your dog started HOWET NORMAL and
you TORMENTED IT till IT WENT INSANE
an then you MURDERED IT.

REMEMBER, michael?:

Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.rescue
From: "Michael A. Ball"
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 00:04:11 -0500
Subject: A Visit to a Humane Society

"Charles Richmond" wrote

Where I live in Texas, it is Lab-x, Shep-x, Chow-x,
and Pit-x dogs that fill the shelter. Other types
generally get adopted fairly quickly. But the four
aforementioned "breeds" are difficult to find homes
for. [...]

Same in TN--except for the Pit-X. And, yes, they are
very hard to find home for. In fact, around here Lab-x,
Shep-x, Chow-x, might as well be born dead: they'd
suffer less.

I just realized that Teddy was gone today--gone to
The Bridge! Teddy was a Chow Chow-x. He was
adopted when he was a couple of months younger
and more cudddly.

The remainder of his days were spent chained to a tree,
rendering him less cuddly. He was returned as a PTS
request. So very often, the wrong "animal" dies; while
the guilty animal lives to adopt yet another dog. I'm
sorry for venting: rescue folks already know this.
--
Michael

I wish I were there to meet him.

Yeah. Your "advice" to elegy was EXXXCELLENT
when she MURDERED her new DEAD RESCUE
DOG when IT WENT INSANE from her jerking
and choking and locking IT in a box and ignoring
ITS cries:

Subject: Cower or fear bite--what determines...?

"Michael A. Ball" wrote in message

On Fri, 11 May 2007 18:31:03 -0400, elegy
wrote:
what's so fantastic about this dog that you feel the
need to save him? that kind of extreme fear is SO
far outside of the proper pit bull temperament it's
not even funny. why are you focusing your energy
here instead of on another pit bull who is of
appropriate, outgoing,friendly temperament but
who is in just as much need of a home?

"Fantastic"? Hmm. I haven't been asked that question
before, but it is a fair question. I work with dogs like
this [regardless of breed/mix] because they are there.
Because they are the under dogs. Because I am interested
in learning how to undo the harm done by others. They
are my personal learning lab, and I'm a free benefit to
the shelter.

I do not believe this dog was born with "extreme fear".
It would probably have a good temperament, except for
the creeps who have owned it.

Everyday, I encounter people with temperaments "far
outside of the proper" for human beings, but I don't
shun them. :-)

At present, there are two pit bulls in the adoption area.
Neither of them needs my attention, and neither is as
pretty as Brinx.

I expect both to be killed.

Whatever it takes.

----------------

From: "Michael A. Ball"
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:35:20 -0500

Subject: Ethical Dilemma (Son bitten by dog
in schoolyard) (long)

"AussieResc" wrote

I find this amazing that someone who posts on a
board for rescue would have this attitude.
Pat

This NG is specifically for dog rescue. I hate cats
and never give a cat an even break--unless they just
happen to break in the middle.

When I started to work at the animal shelter, cleaning
kennels, I was asked if I liked cats. I replied
enthusiastically, "Yes, if they are cooked right!"

I've never had to work with the cats! :-)

We're all different.

Michael

As for the ill tempered collie, our pets are what
we make of them--or fail to make of them.

If that was TRUE, *(and it is), then HOWE COME would
you MURDER YOUR OWN DEAD DOGS, michael?

Groups: alt.support.depression

From: Michael Ball - view profile
Date: Mon, Aug 14 2000 12:00 am

Prozac affects everyone differently. Please, don't allow
other's Prozac experiences to influence you too much.

I take another medicine that makes me tired; so, I can't
attribute fatigue to Prozac. FWIW, fatigue is a common
complaint. I don't believe Prozac has any effect on one's
immune system. In my humble opinion, Tabasco Sauce and
jalapeno peppers are far more effective than any flu shot!
:-) I haven't had a cold in years. :-)

Wait a minute! A cat lover!?

Oh, well, I suppose someone has to...

(((K))) I hope you're doing well today.

Michael

-------------

I don't want to minimize Dallas's problem,
or blow it out of proportion. Dogs do what
they know to do.

ALL AGGRESSION IS FEAR, michael.
You know all abHOWET AGGRESSION
and FEAR, don't you, michael.

If you have the resources and a professional
trainer is available, use one.

You mean WON LIKE THESE, michael?:

"Loop the lead (it's basically a GIANT nylon or leather
choke collar) over his snarly little head, and give him a
stern correction" --Janet Boss
http://tinyurl.com/5m6ppt

"J1Boss" wrote in message

He was next to me and I could see his neck
muscles pulsing. He didn't even blink an eye.
Janet Boss

"sionnach" wrote in message

"J1Boss" wrote in message
I can't imagine needing anything higher
than a 5 with it, even with an insensitive
dog like a Lab.

An INSENSITIVE DOG???

I can't remember what model of Innotek I have, but
I had a pointer ignore a neck-muscle-pulsing 9.

========

"Loop the lead (it's basically a GIANT nylon or leather
choke collar) over his snarly little head, and give him a
stern correction" --Janet Boss

"Reliable Punishment Cycles, Different Thresholds
To Pain And Punishment, High Tolerance For
Correction, Escalation Of Correction To A Level
Where The Dog Yelps When You Punish Him,
Thus Making The Experience One Which The Dog
Will Want To Avoid In The Future," grant teeboon,
RAAF.

captain arthur haggerty SEZ: "A CHIN CHUCK"
Makes A ResoundingSound Distraction: "When
You Chuck The Dog The Sound Will Travel Up
The Mandible To The Ears And Give A Popping
Sound To The Dog."

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

Otherwise, you can probably
correct Dallas's misbehavior.

Dallas AIN'T "misbehaving", michael.

He's NORMAL.

Like your DEAD DOG Teddy was pryor to
YOU HURTIN and INTIMIDATIN IT an
MAKIN IT AFRAID of your other dog.

I doubt that Dallas is trained to guard a physical area,

That's IRRELEVENT, michael.

and if so, he's away from it now. So, what's he
reacting to? Again, why didn't he react that way
to you?

She's probably been FRIENDS with him all his life.

If you know, that's just about what you
need to get other people to do. :-)

You mean, get people to know Dallas since birth?

Get some of your friends/acquaintances who would
be willing to help, one at a time, to help you retrain
Dallas. The three of you go for a walk. See how close
your helper can get to you.

If Dallas reacts aggressively that'll REINFORCE
his FEAR behavior, won't it, michael.

Try to decrease the distance as you walk. Once
Dallas appears to accept the presence of the helper,
hand the leash to your helper and continue walking.

The heelper would have to learn HOWE to
pupperly handle the lead so's not to JERK
an CHOKE him an cause him to PAINICK, michael.

Slowly drift away from Dallas and see
if he will tolerate the separation.

If Dallas DON'T "tolerate the separation"
he'll ATTACK her FRIEND and they'll
PROBABLY become AFRAID an MURDER
IT like HOWE you done to your own dogs.

REMEMBER michael?

If he absolutely goes nuts, close up and retake the leash.

It'll probably take a while to release his teeth
from her friend's arse unless she pulls him off
between bites like HOWE paul e. schoen done
when his dog ATTACKED a innocent defenseless
puppy in janet's OBEDIENCE class thanks to
her EXXXPERT PERSONAL REAL LIFE IN
PERSON INSTRUCTION jerking and choking
him on her custom made pronged spiked pinch
choke collar.

REMEMBER, michael?

Repeat the process until Dallas realizes he will
remain safe, in the hands of people you accept.

That'll EXXXPIRE all of her FRIENDS, michael.

Usually when workin with fear aggressive dogs
all you gottta do is PRAISE THEM and they
WON'T BE AFRAID so long as you don't jerk
and choke the dog to FORCE CON-TROLL like
HOWE you done to your own DEAD DOGS.

REMEMBER, michael.

We all fear the unknown,

No we don't, michael. Only COWARDS and
VICTIMS OF ABUSE FEAR "things", michael.

to various extents; including Dallas.
He just needs to eliminate a source of fear: strangers.

HOWE do you know Dallas FEARS "strangers",
michael? Perhaps he ONLY fears MEN like
professora melanie chang's dog Solo?:

"Well, Jack Did Hit My Dog. Actually I'd Call It
A Sharp Tap Of The Crook To The Nose. I Know Jack
Wouldn't Have Done It If He Thought Solo Couldn't
Take It. I Still Crate Him Because Otherwise I Fear
He Might Eat My Cat,"Melanie Lee Chang"

Canine Behavioral Genetics Project University of
California, San Francisco
http://psych.ucsf.edu/K9BehavioralGenetics/

OR perhaps he ONLY fears men wearin HATS
or walkin with a cane or men who've been drinkin
or takin ANTI PSYCHOTIC medications like
HOWE you do, michael?

For what it's worth,

Your "advice" ain't worth NUTHIN, michael,
you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin animal
murderin sociopath:

Groups: alt.support.depression
Subject: i'd give advice
From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Tues, Mar 28 2006 7:46 pm

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:37:36 +0100, "humble.life"

wrote:
but i'm not out of the depths so i wouldn't be a
science that proves itself

Go ahead; give your opinions. Most of the advice given
here is from folks who are still struggling. Don't take
everything as the gospel, but there are some very insightful
people in this group.

----------

Groups: alt.support.depression
From: Michael Ball
Date: Mon, Mar 13 2000 12:00 am

"Rage"? "Again"? I wonder if a lot of folks get angry
at their therapists, and why? My therapist used to try
to convince me that Michael Ball is not so bad. That
annoyed me so much! I'm not sure what bothered me most:
the fact that I couldn't seem to convince him of the truth;
or the thought that he was trying to trick me; or something
entirely different.

He was a nice guy, but I just couldn't get him to see the
real me. Ha! If I had, he might have stopped wasting his
effort! We eventually began working on his problems. :-)

Misplaced aggression? Is that why we tend to attack
some of those who want to "help" us?

----------

Groups: alt.support.depression
From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Sun, Mar 14 2004 6:25 pm

On 14 Mar 2004 13:48:35 -0800, (crysalis) wrote:

[...]Tomorrow I see the Dr. I hope they tell
me something good. [...]

I hope he tells you "something good" too! If you were
asked to list the top three good things you'd like for
him to tell you, what would they be?

I put myself in your shoes for a minute and discovered
that question is not as simple as it sounds. We don't
always know how to heal the pain or even what is causing
the pain: we only know that we hurt.

Maybe your doctor will tell you that it is not your skin
that you want to escape, but everything inside of that
skin" your..."self"!

I'm reminded of a time in my life when I applied to enter
a sex reassignment program. Fortunately, during the initial
evaluation process, it was determined that I wasn't
transsexual, and didn't want to be a woman: I just didn't
want to be Michael Ball.

That was a day of considerable relief, but also one of great
sadness and hopelessness. There would be no Andrea Beck,
and for the time being, no escape from MB.

Best wishes tomorrow. I hope you'll tell us how things went

Michael
A day without recoil is like a day without sunshine!

-------------

a balance of defending and accepting would be my
personal goal for Dallas. I have a Chow Chow, and
I don't want Tang to accept just anyone.

LUCKY FOR THAT otherWIZE you'd MURDER him.

Please, keep us posted. This is going to
be a great learning experience!
A dog's life is too short; their only fault really.

Groups: alt.support.depression
Subject: Why do People seem to Have an Orgasm
making snide remarks?? It Makes my
skin crawl. Rosena
From: Michael A. Ball
Date: Mon, Mar 20 2006 11:15 am
Email: Michael A. Ball

On 19 Mar 2006 14:52:39 -0800, wrote:

...I know. It isn't the person, as much as the way
humans in general can't resist making jabs at
people if some opportunity presents itself. I was
talking about Claudia who I do not get along with
anyway. And whenever she makes a remark in
anything related to me it makes me livid. But . . .
I am also antsy today.

Always consider the source. Whether they are written or
spoken words, negative or positive, always consider who
it was that wrote or spoke those words. Ask yourself if
that person is even worth listening to. Decide whether
or not their views are worth the time of day--much less
being upset about.

Personally, I don't mind snide remarks at all.

Whatever it takes.

------------

"WHATEVER IT TAKES," felloHOWE dog lovers.

In Love And Light,
I Remain Respectfully, Humbly Yours,
The World's Cruelest Trainer
Jerry Howe,
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
*M-A-J-E-S-T-I-C*
*G-R-A-N-D*
*M-A-S-T-E-R*
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy, Goat, Ferret, Monkey
And Horsey Wizard {) ; ~ )

HOWE MAY I SERVE YOU {} ; ~ )