My take on dog training and why it is important.

Old June 28th 08, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Whitesoul

Default My take on dog training and why it is important.

I think be able to train your dog to being an obedient and kind dog is
very important. However I don't have the house for a dog or I'd most
likely get a small one. But my aunt and many family members have dogs
=)

I have 2 success stories that I would like to share with you.

I use to have dog named Sandy, I was a younger kid and she passed away
from cancer roughly 5 years ago. I was pretty sad but - she was a
fierce dog who was well trained. She was a beast in my point of view.
She would roll over when you said sit, but then she would sit. We
trained her to the max, and even when we thought she was the best
trained dog ever, when she made a mistake(we made sure she knew it)
and when she did something right, we congratulated her with a nice
doggy bone. All-in-All she was well trained from my standards but this
second story..blew my mind.

The second story is from my aunt, who is a pet fanatic but yet her
dogs and even her cats are ridiculously well trained it seems like she
trained them to the max. I went over one day, the dogs basically
attacked me because they are defensive around the other dog but as
soon as she called out and saw me ready to run away, they listened and
sat down and just made me feel welcome, in a doggy kind of way.It was
scary, I don't usually see my aunt to much or go over there but I went
over there(she usually came to my house to talk with my parents so I
really didn't have a need to go to her house) to discuss religion,
and now that's a whole different story. ;-) Anyhow It was very
interesting see pets , she has 3 dogs, 1 who was abused and beat,
which is scared of any human being, maybe that's why they were acting
so defensive against "Buffy" but I noticed as soon as the other dogs
were welcoming me, Buffy decided she would give me a shot too and she
did, she was hesitant at letting me touch her, but after my aunt said
"Its ok." She allowed me to rub her head, and boy did she enjoy it.
It was amazing and I asked her why are her dogs so obedient and she
told me about Sit Stay and Fetch. I was skeptical at first and
unbelieving of an internet scheme but then she showed me what she got
in her email from ordering Sit Stay and Fetch. It was a lot of
information but she was able to pick the worse things out the dogs
habits were to fix them. One being always trying to start fights with
other dogs and among themselves over food. I believed her after
reading some of the material presented from Sit Stay and Fetch.
I also have had my grandparents buy a copy and they loved it...even
though they have a hard time getting around, their dogs are their life
and so is gambling ^^ they can afford it and I am thinking about
buying Sit Stay and Fetch as a gift for my uncle since his birthday is
soon and he has a beautiful dog.

Now I do suggest this because I have seen it in action and you have my
word for it. If you do have any questions about you can email me at
and I will go ask my aunt(she lives down the
street).
Here is the link if your interested in getting Sit Stay and Fetch :
http://whitesoul.sitstay.hop.clickbank.net/
Old June 28th 08, 12:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-06-28 02:57:43 -0400, Whitesoul said:

Here is the link if your interested in getting Sit Stay and Fetch :
http://spammerl.sitstay.hop.clickbank.net/

So you're selling junk that is available for free to your family
because no-one else will buy it for click-through dollars?