Duke photos

Old July 4th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
M Healey

Default Duke photos

http://community.webshots.com/album/563995355PlfmRK

We took these pics this morning for Duke's ILP/PAL application. I think I
know which two (one full front, one full side) I want to send, but I
wouldn't mind getting a few more opinions.

Old July 4th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

M Healey wrote in
:

We took these pics this morning for Duke's ILP/PAL application. I
think I know which two (one full front, one full side) I want to
send, but I wouldn't mind getting a few more opinions.

My picks are 13 and 7. Duke is a very handsome boy with an appealing
expression (*love* the tongue!).

--
Shelly
Old July 4th 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
M Healey wrote:
We took these pics this morning for Duke's ILP/PAL application. I think I
know which two (one full front, one full side) I want to send, but I
wouldn't mind getting a few more opinions.

I like Side 003 - it's the one in which he's squarest (and
handsomest, but that's another matter). I don't know about
the full front one, though.

Old July 4th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

"M Healey" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/album/563995355PlfmRK

We took these pics this morning for Duke's ILP/PAL application. I think I
know which two (one full front, one full side) I want to send, but I
wouldn't mind getting a few more opinions.

I really like the first picture the best. I like the ones where he is
looking straight into the camera. He's a beautiful boy.

td

Old July 4th 08, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

"M Healey" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/album/563995355PlfmRK

We took these pics this morning for Duke's ILP/PAL application. I think
know which two (one full front, one full side) I want to send, but I
wouldn't mind getting a few more opinions.

I like this one best, with a happy smile and big wide tongue:
http://image69.webshots.com/169/2/53...2aRDjrp_ph.jpg

I also like this, but the background is ugly:
http://image68.webshots.com/168/9/70...2DDkZFc_ph.jpg

The side shots show much more of his sleek build, and this one has the most
natural background, although the fence detracts from it:
http://image60.webshots.com/660/4/44...2pQIsgy_ph.jpg

I'm glad I was able to capture these smiling dogs with a natural
background:
http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Lucky/MHL10.jpg

But this picture of Lucky with her head turned just enough, taken by
Bonnie, is a real work of art:
http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Lucky/LuckyHead429_514.jpg

Duke is a beautiful dog, and he looks happy, with good body language. No
dreaded C-shape here!

Paul and Muttley

Old July 5th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
elegy wrote:
i was trying the other day to get a front ilp shot of mushroom, and
dang it's not easy! i've had a reasonable side one for ages, but
front? not so much.

I've heard that the AKC is actually pretty lax about
granting them, although I guess having a fabulous dog
demands a fabulous photograph.

Are you applying for the ILP for competition?

Old July 7th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

M Healey said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

We took these pics this morning for Duke's ILP/PAL
application. I think I know which two (one full front, one
full side) I want to send, but I wouldn't mind getting a
few more opinions.

Side - 007: Duke, Duke Healey. 008 is very good, but doesn't
show his tail. Front, 012 or 013.

FWIW, I'm just picking those I like. I know nothing, just that
a well-structured tongue is important.

Old July 7th 08, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Rocky wrote:

a well-structured tongue is important.

Amen! Duke has a very Elliott-like joie de tongue. I find it
enchanting.

--
Shelly

Duke 2001-2008 Lois E Dog behavior 33 April 25th 08 02:07 AM
Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 92 December 17th 03 06:00 PM
Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 December 16th 03 04:02 PM
Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 December 16th 03 04:02 PM
need photos Lorri Dog activities 1 November 25th 03 12:40 AM