Does your "significant other" have four legs?

Old July 7th 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

Default Does your "significant other" have four legs?

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/07/06/america/pets.php

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Drill here! Drill now! Pay less! Sign the petition.
http://www.americansolutions.com/

The New York Times: An Army of Durantys.
http://proteinwisdom.com/?p=12735

Nature, Not Human Activity, Rules the Climate.
http://www.sepp.org/publications/NIPCC_final.pdf

Barack Obama's racist rant.
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...tey-audio.html

20 Deadliest Plants on the Planet (for humans and dogs).
http://www.purpleslinky.com/Trivia/S...-Planet.145297
Old July 7th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote in message

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/07/06/america/pets.php

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Interesting article, thanks for posting, Jack.

td

Old July 7th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

wrote:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/07/06/america/pets.php

Interesting article, thanks for posting, Jack.

Well...does he?

*She* does! *He* has become dh dog. Hmmm, what's all *that* about. ;-)

LOL, reminds me of a funny story. When we still had our Murphy, one day she
was not feeling well. This was after her diagnosis and all. Well, I was so
worried about her all day long, my stomach was upset, really bad. So when
hubby got home from work, murphy was laying on the sofa in the living room,
and I was sitting on a chair in there. He came in the house after work and
went straight to the sofa, cooing to Murphy "How's daddys sweet baby,
don't you feel good, poor baby............" So I say, from my spot on the
chair "I don't feel so good either, my stomach is killing me." To which
he replies, *in a rather terse and disinterested tone of voice* ' take a
couple 'a Tums, you'll get over it.' LMAO The moment those words slipped
out of his lips, he realized what he'd said and especially *how* it sounded.
But alas, it was too late by then. He knew he'd committed a big NO NO.
;-) I told the girls and my friends what he'd said and how he said it.
We got lots and lots of mileage out of that sentence for a long time
afterwards. One of us would come out with it 'take a couple a tums, you'll
get over it!' I should probably clarify, we are a very teasing bunch here,
so it's always in fun.

Murphy felt better the next day, thankfully. But oh that *line* did get
lots of mileage. Still does, in fact, and we all still have to laugh at
poor daddy's big blunder that time. It was rough, living in a household of
all females. ;-))

td