Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

Old July 8th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
cybercat

Default Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote:

I don't buy it. My allergist told me I have the most severe allergies to
cats that he's ever seen. I love cats (all cats, not just somebody's
idea
of a "pretty" cat), so I take allergy pills every day.

You're a very small sample. How I wish that "allergy pills" did the
trick. I don't think you know enough about allergies and apparently you
wouldn't dream of being friendly to someone who chose a purebred cat, so
I guess any success stories with Siberians vs other cats wouldn't be
something you're ever likely to believe.

Lastly, where are the [actual] statistics that say that if someone
cannot purchases a purebred kitten, that they'll adopt a shelter cat
instead? That argument doesn't hold water for cats anymore than it
does
for dogs.

I really *hope* they don't. Someone who wants a pure-bred cat is not, in
my
opinion, fit to own the epitome of predatory perfect that is a moggie.

Ah yes - I called that right in my answer, above. Wow.

If
they are so worried that their cat doesn't match their furniture that
they
refuse to accept a moggie in their life, all moggies are better off
because
of it!

Nothing to do with matching furniture. You are fulfilling a horrid AR
agenda here. I find that so disappointing. Real facts, real concerns
and real action are so much better than hysteria and banning.

You're so full of ****. Your allergies "cannot be controlled" with
medication simply because it suits your pro-breeding agenda.

You see animals as objects with which you imagine you may elevate your
social status. You should not even bother to try, because everyone can *see*
what you are. Pathetic.

Old July 8th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default A Tween (was A bunch of crossposted snarkypantsing)

"cybercat" wrote in
:

You're so full of ****. Your allergies "cannot be controlled" with

mere hecatombs to our alien overlords. An aluminum toque repells
medication simply because it suits your pro-breeding agenda.

You see animals as objects with which you imagine you may elevate

conjugate dessert plate pieces of eight. An apparatus for your
your social status. You should not even bother to try, because

resistance is futile. But hey nonny nonny I see that you see that
everyone can *see* what you are. Pathetic.

I am. It's true and that's not a lie.

IFYPFY. HTH BBQ and God bless!

--
Shelly
Old July 9th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

"cybercat" said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

You're so full of ****.

Cool, yet another cross-posting asshat with an agenda.

Old July 9th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Shelly wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in

You're so full of ****. Your allergies "cannot be controlled" with

mere hecatombs to our alien overlords. An aluminum toque repells
medication simply because it suits your pro-breeding agenda.

You see animals as objects with which you imagine you may elevate

conjugate dessert plate pieces of eight. An apparatus for your
your social status. You should not even bother to try, because

resistance is futile. But hey nonny nonny I see that you see that
everyone can *see* what you are. Pathetic.

I am. It's true and that's not a lie.

A tween! A tween! Oh, I've been in tween withdrawal for so long.

And such a worthy subject too. Good job!

Dianne
Old July 9th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Robotech_Master

Default In re USENET kooks & trolls

Cat group removed from crosspost, to avoid giving the trolls more
attention.

On 9 Jul 2008 03:19:37 GMT, Terri wrote:

What do these immature mewling,clay-brained giglets
hope to accomplish?

Accomplish? Who said they need to accomplish anything? There have
been USENET kooks as long as there has been a USENET. What they get
out of it is anybody's guess. (Well, actually, it's not so hard to
guess after all: attention. Don't feed the trolls, people.)

I can see their point of view about the excessive inbreeding that
comes out of breeding being bad for the animals' health, but it's like
they don't have any sense of proportion. They don't know when to put
on the brakes, and they can't abide anyone disagreeing with them.
It's basically a religious war at this point.

And WTF is a "moggie"?

moggie:cat::mongrel:dog

(You could have just googled it, you know.)

--
Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm
Old July 9th 08, 12:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

(null) wrote:

A tween! A tween! Oh, I've been in tween withdrawal for so long.

And such a worthy subject too. Good job!

Thank you kindly, ma'am! It seems like the most fitting response to
wackaloon bozocity is more wackaloon bozocity, no?

--
Shelly
Old July 9th 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Shelly wrote:

Thank you kindly, ma'am! It seems like the most fitting response to
wackaloon bozocity is more wackaloon bozocity, no?

It was most excellent and appropriate!

--
Janet Boss
Old July 9th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Robotech_Master spoke these words of wisdom in
g:

I can see their point of view about the excessive inbreeding that
comes out of breeding being bad for the animals' health, but it's like
they don't have any sense of proportion.

Excuse me? WHERE is the excessive inbreeding here? WHERE? People assume a lot

PLEASE tell me where the inbreeding is on this well bred purebred.
Old July 9th 08, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Shelly spoke these words of wisdom in
6:

"cybercat" wrote in
:

You're so full of ****. Your allergies "cannot be controlled" with

mere hecatombs to our alien overlords. An aluminum toque repells
medication simply because it suits your pro-breeding agenda.

You see animals as objects with which you imagine you may elevate

conjugate dessert plate pieces of eight. An apparatus for your
your social status. You should not even bother to try, because

resistance is futile. But hey nonny nonny I see that you see that
everyone can *see* what you are. Pathetic.

I am. It's true and that's not a lie.

IFYPFY. HTH BBQ and God bless!

Very nice
Old July 9th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Robotech_Master wrote:
There have
been USENET kooks as long as there has been a USENET.

That's not true, actually (and it's "Usenet").

I can see their point of view about the excessive inbreeding that
comes out of breeding being bad for the animals' health,

What's "excessive inbreeding?"