Kill smell of Urine in dog run

Old April 13th 04, 08:25 PM
Laura

Default Kill smell of Urine in dog run

I have a area of the yard that has gravel, that the dogs have been
trained to use. The problem is cleaning it. I have used bleach in the
past and found the smell has come back after a week.

Is there some industrial strengh "something" that I can use. I know
they sell odor eliminator, but only in little containers.
I need something that will treat a 8 X 8 area.

Also where would I buy it? I live in Manitoba Canada.