Happy Birthday (4) Muttley

Old July 19th 08, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

Default Happy Birthday (4) Muttley

According to Muttley's Rabies vaccination certificate, he was born July 19,
2004 (although that was just a rough guess). It's too hot for any wild
celebrations, but maybe I will treat him to a short walk on the NCRR trail
later. Probably take some pictures, too.

Paul and Muttley

Old July 19th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Paul said in part....
According to Muttley's rabies vaccination certificate, he was born
July 19, 2004...
___________________________
Happy Birthday Muttley
(and many more)

Be Free.....Judy

Old July 19th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Judith Althouse wrote:
Be Free.....Judy

Judy! I've been wondering how you're doing.

Old July 19th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sparrow

On Jul 19, 2:19*pm, "Paul E. Schoen" wrote:
According to Muttley's Rabies vaccination certificate, he was born July 19,
2004 (although that was just a rough guess). It's too hot for any wild
celebrations, but maybe I will treat him to a short walk on the NCRR trail
later. Probably take some pictures, too.

Paul and Muttley

Yappy 4th Barkday Muttley!! :-)
Sparrow ~/~ & Aeriel *sends Muttley B-day Kisses*
Old July 19th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

On Jul 19, 2:19*pm, "Paul E. Schoen" wrote:
According to Muttley's Rabies vaccination certificate, he was born July 19,
2004 (although that was just a rough guess). It's too hot for any wild
celebrations,

My dogs have been playing in water all day.

I wish Muttley many more problem free birthdays.

--
Janet Boss
Old July 19th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Melinda said...
Judy, I have been wondering how you are doing.
__________________________
Melinda dear,
Thank you for thinking of me. I have been around (rpdb). I am having a
hard time with my recent losses. Perhaps it is my age?
I went to Infosource or one of those white pages directory trying to
find my former Vet. She has returned to Ms. While there, I looked up
my own name and it said I was age 65+. Bummer, I am old, but damn, not
that old
Nice to see you, hope all is well at your house.

Be Free.....Judy

Old July 19th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Gro...C11749950.jpeg

I went to Infosource or one of those white pages directory trying to
find my former Vet. She has returned to Ms. While there, I looked up
my own name and it said I was age 65+. Bummer, I am old, but damn, not
that old

Are you sure it wasn't another person with your name? They
could have goofed up merging the records and given you
somebody else's age. That stuff isn't perfect; for what
it's worth it thinks I'm a few years younger than I am.

Things here are okay. One thing about hot weather and no
air conditioning is that the dogs are very, very, very
well-behaved. But other than that, as we say "Summer is for
work and winter is for fun." The corn is chest-high and I
have an insane amount of acorn squash coming in and I spend
all my spare (HAH) time weeding. I am watching the Weather
Underground wundermap as a line of storms moves towards us
and I can see that temperatures are 10F cooler behind it.
It's amazing technology.

Another summer to muddle through. Can't wait for fall.

Old July 20th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

"Janet Boss" wrote in message

On Jul 19, 2:19 pm, "Paul E. Schoen" wrote:
According to Muttley's Rabies vaccination certificate, he was born
July 19,
2004 (although that was just a rough guess). It's too hot for any wild
celebrations,

My dogs have been playing in water all day.

I wish Muttley many more problem free birthdays.

Thanks. I took Muttley on the NCRR trail, and he got to get into the water
of the Gunpowder River a little bit. Here are some pictures:

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley..._200807-03.JPG

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley..._200807-05.JPG

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley..._200807-08.JPG

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley..._200807-12.JPG

Paul and Muttley

Old July 20th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska[_2_]

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message
According to Muttley's Rabies vaccination certificate, he was born July
19, 2004 (although that was just a rough guess). It's too hot for any wild
celebrations, but maybe I will treat him to a short walk on the NCRR trail
later. Probably take some pictures, too.

Happy Birthday Muttley! Maybe a popsicle is in order!

Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 320 April 20th 04 02:34 PM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 0 April 15th 04 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 0 April 15th 04 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday, "Big Red"! Dimpled Chad Dog behavior 292 September 10th 03 03:16 PM
Happy Birthday, "Big Red"! Shelly & The Boys Dog behavior 0 September 2nd 03 03:01 PM