Platinum Paws

Old July 20th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

Default Platinum Paws

Hi guys, just wanted to let you all know about a new website I've set
up - www.platinumpaws.co.uk. We've got all sorts of cute and funky pet
products so feel free to pop by and check our stuff out. There's also
a lot of very cute doggy models on show! If you have any questions or
think there's anything missing from the site please get in touch!

Platinum Paws x x x

PAWS robert rennie Dog health 1 August 20th 05 11:50 AM
Big Paws [email protected] Dog behavior 1 March 18th 05 04:43 PM
Big Paws [email protected] Dogs - general 0 March 18th 05 04:00 PM
Big Paws [email protected] Dog rescue 0 March 18th 05 03:56 PM
Big Paws [email protected] Dog health 0 March 18th 05 03:51 PM