OCILLA

Old July 26th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

Default OCILLA

Please read the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_...mitation _Act

Unless you are willing to go to the lengths involved in pushing for removal
of your "so-called" copyrighted material, then please just "leave it".

If you wish to make a formal request for me to remove any of your
"intellectual property", then you should do so by direct contact, and not
by posting on usenet. In doing so, you are only grandstanding and blowing
smoke.

Paul and Muttley

Old July 26th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in
:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_...ement_Liabilit
y_Limitation_Act

FWIW, if anyone is considering relying on Wikipedia as a legal
resource, then you may be as dumb as Paul.

--
Shelly
Old August 3rd 08, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mark Shaw

Paul E. Schoen wrote:
If you wish to make a formal request for me to remove any of your
"intellectual property", then you should do so by direct contact, and not
by posting on usenet. In doing so, you are only grandstanding and blowing
smoke.

As an infrequent poster, I've kind of stayed off the bash-Paul
bandwagon while waiting to see if it was really warranted.

It is. You're a dick.

Oh, and just so you know: you do not have my permission - and,
indeed, are forbidden - to republish anything of mine, anywhere.

--
Mark Shaw
"Crazy people. Crazy. Spending your entire life without ever touching
Old August 3rd 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
BabySparrowGrasshopper & The Bear

On Jul 26, 4:29*pm, "Paul E. Schoen" wrote:
Please read the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_...ent_Liability_...

Unless you are willing to go to the lengths involved in pushing for removal
of your "so-called" copyrighted material, then please just "leave it".

If you wish to make a formal request for me to remove any of your
"intellectual property", then you should do so by direct contact, and not
by posting on usenet. In doing so, you are only grandstanding and blowing
smoke.

Paul and Muttley

(((Paul & Hardog SweetHappy Muttley)))
I talked 2 my Bro & Dad legal situation online, and they hooked me
up w/an AWESOME one (one of the BEST in the Country)-who will take on
BOTH our cases FREE (Contingency Basis)-(hopefully it won't come to
that!!) But if it does, don't worry, Babe. You got alot of good
people in your corner.
Too Bad JERKs:
J anets
E vil
R udeBully
K ookicertifiedcult

Have to ruin it & chase away the newbies. :-(
GOOD THING-I AM getting 'Thicker Skin' because of this!! ;-)
Luv, Sparrow ~/~ & Aer-Bear *Sends Muttley 3 dog bakery fresh out of
oven snacks*

*CHECK YOU MAIL @ AERIELS GROUP*
Old August 3rd 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_4_]

"BabySparrowGrasshopper & The Bear" wrote in message
(snip)

(((Paul & Hardog SweetHappy Muttley)))
I talked 2 my Bro & Dad legal situation online, and they hooked me
up w/an AWESOME one (one of the BEST in the Country)-who will take on
BOTH our cases FREE (Contingency Basis)-(hopefully it won't come to
that!!) But if it does, don't worry, Babe. You got alot of good
people in your corner.
Too Bad JERKs:
J anets
E vil
R udeBully
K ookicertifiedcult
(snip)

I can see where this could shape up to be the legal battle of the century,
what with your "AWESOME one" advising you. Your post clearly indicates
sound advice.
Karla

Old August 3rd 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sharonpo

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in
:

Please read the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_...ement_Liabilit
y_Limitation_Act

Unless you are willing to go to the lengths involved in pushing
for removal of your "so-called" copyrighted material, then please
just "leave it".

If you wish to make a formal request for me to remove any of your
"intellectual property", then you should do so by direct contact,
and not by posting on usenet. In doing so, you are only
grandstanding and blowing smoke.

Paul and Muttley

Actually, all anyone has to do is serve your site host with a DCMA
Takedown Notice.

This can be done with an email/fax to and/or
.

Here's a sample letter:

http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca5...?NoticeID=3337

With your attitude, there's a good chance your entire pitiful site will
be taken down.

And, for sure your site host will be put on notice of your sleazy
behavior.