Human agility course

Old July 29th 08, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Default Human agility course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLX63qqNyg

Old July 29th 08, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judy

"Rocky" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLX63qqNyg

I especially like the A-Frame!

Who needs fancy agility equipment? I get by with a little help from my
friends!

Judy

Old July 29th 08, 12:41 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-07-29 02:09:33 -0400, Rocky said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLX63qqNyg

We had a good laugh over this. Synchronized agility!

Old July 29th 08, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Rocky wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLX63qqNyg

Love it! Guess it may be a little more challenging with larger dogs.
"Big and Tall" friends needed?

I sent it along to clients with a Shiloh Shepherd. Right now, we're
improvising equipment with lawn chairs back-to-back for his tunnel, and
jumps made from a variety of stuff, using a folding lounge chair for his
table. I told them they need to have a party and make sure their
friends have good backs.

--
Janet Boss
Old July 29th 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

"Rocky" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLX63qqNyg

I loved this one Matt. Now I just need to find a bunch of very TALL people!
;-) I've been thinking about asking dh to make me a few obstacles for our
back yard. Once he's through with his current projects.

td

Old July 29th 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sionnach

"Rocky" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLX63qqNyg

I LOVE it!!

Old July 29th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

sionnach wrote:
"Rocky" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLX63qqNyg

I LOVE it!!

Mee tooo! Very clever!

FurPaw

--
The plural of anecdote is not proof.

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old July 30th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska[_2_]

"Rocky" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLX63qqNyg

I'm most impressed that tween girls can train their dog to do that. I've
met adults who couldn't teach their dog to sit.