Missing my Baby (Little Missy my Pug)

Old October 24th 03, 04:07 AM
Nancy Krey

Default Missing my Baby (Little Missy my Pug)

Hello,

I am looking for a female Pug dog.

OK Hard to say it, but I just lost my little girl of 3 years! I love
animals, I currently have 3 other dogs in my family, but the little pug (
Missy) was my girl. She followed me everywhere, slept with me, and was a
complete companion. I also have a 1 1/2 year old German Shepard who just
lays around now not knowing what to do. He loved to play with her.

So I sound pathetic, but I'm looking for a puppy or a Pug that needs love.
I't is so hard to find one. I don't just want to look in the paper. I have
so much to give. Wow, I'm going to start crying again.

Can anyone help! I live in Central Illinois

PS, I took her for an autopsy today. I had no idea what happened to her.
No signs of physical damage on her body. I found out she had her lungs full
of blood and here internal organs were bruised and bleeding. SPEEDING
CARS. I have lived in the country for 11 years and with 5 dogs have never
lost on to the road. People have started moving around the area, and they
pay no attention to speed.

Makes me want to lay out nails, sit with bebe gun to shoot out tires, put up
signs something!!

I'm just devastated! I will make absolute sure none of my other pets travel
to the front of my 5 1/2 acre yard!

Pss Sorry for rambling!

Old October 24th 03, 08:38 PM
culprit

"Nancy Krey" wrote in message
t...

Makes me want to lay out nails, sit with bebe gun to shoot out tires, put

up
signs something!!

i know you're upset, but i seriously hope this statement was just you
venting. please don't lay out nails in the road. i have a friend who was
seriously injured when he ran over someone's home made "speed trap" on his
motorcycle. he was obeying the speed limit and on his way home, when both
tires blew out. now he has several screws holding his leg together, and is
in constant pain.

no matter how badly you feel, you don't want to hurt an innocent person with
your "revenge". it will only make you feel worse.

-kelly

Old October 24th 03, 08:58 PM
Mary Healey

culprit wrote:
"Nancy Krey" wrote:
Makes me want to lay out nails, sit with bebe gun to shoot out tires, put
up signs something!!

i know you're upset, but i seriously hope this statement was just you
venting. please don't lay out nails in the road.

A better, and far more legal, way of keeping dogs from being hit by cars
is to keep the dogs from encountering moving vehicles. This usually
means a containment mechanism of some kind (fence, tieout, training,
whatever) to separate the dog(s) from the road.

It should suffice to prevent another tragedy no matter how fast the
vehicles zoom by.

--
Mary H. and the Ames National Zoo: Regis, Sam-I-Am, Noah (1992-2001),
Ranger, Duke,