*I Have A Tazer Gun, & I Know How To Use It!!*

Old August 3rd 08, 09:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.misc
BabySparrowGrasshopper & The Bear

Default *I Have A Tazer Gun, & I Know How To Use It!!*

Subject: TAZER GUN AS A GIFT

I WANT TO KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY ONE OF THESE!!! BOYS AND THEIR
TOYS!!! go to the bathroom before you start reading this-

A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Tazer for their
Anniversary submitted this:

Last weekend I saw something at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop that
sparked my interest. The occasion was our 15th Anniversary and I was
looking for a little something extra for my wife Julie.
What I came acrosswas a 100,000 volt pocked/purse-sized tazer.
The effects of the tazer were supposed to be short lived with no long-
term adverse affect on the assailant allowing her adequate time to
retreat to safety.
WAY TOO COOL!!!!!!!
Long story short,
I bought the device and brought it home.
I loaded 2AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button.
NOTHING!
I was disappointed.
I learned however, that if I pushed the button AND pressed it against
a metal surface at the same time, I'd get the blue of electricity
darting back and forth between the prongs.
AWESOME!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Julie what that burn spot is
on the face of her microwave.
Okay, so I was home alone with this toy, thinking to myself that it
couldn't be all that bad with only 2 AAA batteries, right?
There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently
(trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking
that I really needed a flesh and bloood target. I must admit I
thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and thought
better of it.
She is such a sweet cat.
But if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself
against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as
advertised.
AM I WRONG?
So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading
glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one
hand and taser in the other.
The directions said that a one-second burst would shock and disorient
your assailant.
a two second burst was suppose to cause muscle spasms and major loss
of bodily control.
A three second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the
ground like a fish out of water.
Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries.
All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5"
long, less than 3/4" in circumference; pretty cute really and (loaded
with 2 itsy bitsy AAA batteries) thinking to myself, "No Possible
Way!"
What happened next is beyond description, but I'll do my best!

I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one
side as if to say, "don't do it dipshit' reasoning that a one second
burst from such a tiny little "ole" thing couldn't possibly hurt all
that bad...
I decided to give myself a one second burst just for the heck of it.
I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button and?
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!...WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!! WHAT THE
HELL!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that Jessie Ventura ran in through the side door,
picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet,
over and over and over again.
I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with
tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles no
where to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest
position and tingling in my legs. The cat was making meowing sounds I
had never heard before, clinging to the picture frame hanging above
the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my
flopping all over the living room.

Note: If you ever feel copelled to "mug" yourself with a taser, one
note of caution: there is no such thing as a one second burst when
you zap yourself!!!!!!!
You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your
hand, by a violent thrashing about on the floor.
A three second burst would be considered conservative.
SON-OF-A-BITCH!
THAT HURT LIKE HELL!!!!!!!

A minute or so later ( I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing
at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up
and surveyed the landscape.

My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace.
The recliner wa upside down and about 8 feet from where it originally
was.
My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching.
My face felt like it had been shot up with Novacaine and my bottom lip
weighed 88 lbs.
I had no control over drooling.
Apparantly I **** myself, but was too numb to know for sure and sense
of smell was gone.
I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head which I believe was coming
from my hair.
I'm still looking for my nuts and am offering a significant reward for
their safe return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My wife loved her gift, and now regularly threatens me with
it!
If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid.
Old August 3rd 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.misc
Dushichka

"BabySparrowGrasshopper & The Bear" wrote in message

snip
I had no control over drooling.
Apparantly I **** myself, but was too numb to know for sure and sense
of smell was gone.
I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head which I believe was coming
from my hair.
I'm still looking for my nuts and am offering a significant reward for
their safe return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My wife loved her gift, and now regularly threatens me with
it!
If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid.

Well I laughed out loud! I want one toooo!!!

Old August 3rd 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.misc
Melinda Shore

In article ,
Dushichka wrote:
Well I laughed out loud! I want one toooo!!!

http://rawstory.com//news/2008/Misso...y_19_0726.html
What a hoot!
http://www.amnestyusa.org/document.p...USA20060328001
Yeehaw!
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/28/...rss_topstories
Woohoo!
http://www.startribune.com/local/north/13841301.html
Hahahahahaha
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia...e20060125.html
TORTURE - UR DOIN IT RONG!
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...geSh2Yn4ZNvJBQ
Snerk!
http://jonathanturley.org/2007/11/19...rick-maryland/
I laughed out loud!
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3537803.shtml
I want one toooo!!!
http://www.fwweekly.com/content.asp?article=770
Huggles!

*Funny* stuff.

Old August 3rd 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.misc
BabySparrowGrasshopper & The Bear

On Aug 3, 1:12*pm, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article ,

http://rawstory.com//news/2008/Misso...jured_boy_19_0...
What a hoot!http://www.amnestyusa.org/document.p...USA20060328001
Yeehaw!http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/28/...tml?eref=rss_t...
Woohoo!http://www.startribune.com/local/north/13841301.html
Hahahahahahahttp://www.cbc.ca/canada/nova-scotia/story/2006/01/25/ns-taser-tortur...
TORTURE - UR DOIN IT RONG!http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...geSh2Yn4ZNvJBQ
Snerk!http://jonathanturley.org/2007/11/19...h-20-year-old-...

--
* * *Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis -

* * * Prouder than ever to be a member of the reality-based community

(((Dushichka & Melinda))) Glad you enjoyed!! Sent it to my best
friend, and she was on the floor laughing so hard (at this and a bunch
of others-got some really good ones), her daughter & sons came out and
thought she was having a seizure or something-everytime she tried to
tell them she was OK, and not to call 911, she'd try to explain, and
started again-her oldest son read the printout, and HE was laughing so
hard w/his mom he couldn't breathe/communicate either, and (due to
some of the language, is not appropriate for the two younger ones)
couldn't let 'em read it.

The next morning, she (My BFF) came over for coffee, and was
'guarding' her rib/ab area-she & her son had laughed sooooo hard & so
long, they were both really sore.
To make matters worse, the more I tried to keep her from laughing
(IN her ribs/abdom. area sore), the more she, and then I
laughed!!
When we walked Aerie, we were trying not to 'crack up' the more we did
(am in a 3 family house on Main Street)-people kept asking us what was
so funny-we kept cracking up more as we trie (unsuccessfully) to
explain!!

Her 11 (now 12 going on *shudders* 13 daughter grew up w/ Aeriel, amd
came up w/the nickname 'Aer-Bear'.

My BFF Linda has a kitty named midnight, but her only daughter (and
youngest) is depressing her, as she's hanging out w/friends instead of
Mom more, & It's sinking in that she only has a short time till her
little girl's all grown up. (She's alot older than me-about 47, but
looks INCREDIBLE-hop I look that good when I'm her age!!

Good thing about furbabies, is they don't grow up & leave the nest.
Any words of Wisdom & comfort I could give her (other than:
'Enjoy every minute you have w/her while she's still 12 (young),and
cherish every moment." She's really down about the whole
situation...her only girl & youngest child hanging out w/her friends
the last 2 months instead of Mom.
Words of advice for her????

Also, have myriads of funny stuff; links, etc. I'll get out & post if
you
want-lots of good Doggie & Kitty stuff also!! ;-)
Thanx again!!
Luv, Sparrow ~/~ & Aer-Bear
Old August 3rd 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.misc
Melinda Shore

In article ,
BabySparrowGrasshopper & The Bear wrote:
(((Dushichka & Melinda))) Glad you enjoyed!!

Oh, you betcha! Nothing like having a good laugh over a
device that's used to torture and kill to show just what
kind of Christian you are.

Old August 7th 08, 09:44 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.misc
Sparrow

Default *I Have A Tazer Gun, & I Know How To Use It!!*-ATT: HOuWsE!! STAT!!

On Aug 3, 4:58*pm, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article ,
BabySparrowGrasshopper & The Bear wrote:

(((Dushichka & Melinda))) *Glad you enjoyed!!

Oh, you betcha! *Nothing like having a good laugh over a
device that's used to torture and kill to show just what
kind of Christian you are.
--
* * *Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis -

* * * Prouder than ever to be a member of the reality-based community

DeaR. Mr. & Mrs. HOuWsE,

As YOU know, I am very opposed to 'shock' collors, electric fences,
etc. and was ATTEMPTING through Humour, to show how CRUEL people who
use them on animals are.

If you would be so kind as to explain (as you so brilliantly do), HOWE
the above 'Tazer' story applies to critters, I'd be extremely
grateful.

Sorry haven't written-(except 'forwarding stuff') am having a really
hard time lately, and Aeriel (sensing me being upset) cut the top of
her nose (it was just about healed!!) for the 1st time since we
started the 1st steps of your pg.3 #777 program.
Am trying to get back to work w/her-she learns fast-I have to undo (re-
train myself) of everything (except what Pastor & stella taught me)
for the last few decades....
Am having a bad relapse right now-losing weight like the eveready
bunny on speed.
Aeriel seems to be doing better though-and am keeping my eye on her,
and showing HOWE 2 do the exercises again, so hopefully her nose will
heal.
I feel soooooo bad....poor little Aer-Bear *tear*
will stop my 'rant' now.
Your the greatest Teacher/Mentor!! Thanx loads!! ;-)
Luv, Your Student (& mabye ????someday apprentice???) Sparrow ~/~ &
Aeriel puppy *ZZZZZZZsleeping*