unsubscription

Old August 5th 08, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
cyntha

Default unsubscription

Why is it taking so long for processing of my "unsubscribe" request
which I've already sent to the group moderator via multiple emails??
I keep getting emails from the group.
Old August 5th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Handsome Jack Morrison

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 06:46:25 -0700 (PDT), cyntha
wrote:

Why is it taking so long for processing of my "unsubscribe" request
which I've already sent to the group moderator via multiple emails??
I keep getting emails from the group.

And after these googlers are rounded up and imprisoned, as your
elected Supreme Leader, I promise that I will force googlers like
cyntha to be totally re-educated, starting with kindergarten, until
they are able to work and play amongst normal people again, and
without doing stupid ****!

It's change we can believe it!

Yes, I am the one we have been waiting for!

Vote for Handsome Jack Morrison in November!

--
Handsome "Jack" Morrison

It’s Too Hot To Eat Dogs In The Summer.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/04/op...&oref=slog in
Old August 5th 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sue and Atty[_2_]

"cyntha" wrote in message
Why is it taking so long for processing of my "unsubscribe" request
which I've already sent to the group moderator via multiple emails??
I keep getting emails from the group.

This is not a google group. It has no moderator. So, I'm not sure who you
would be emailing.

You need to sign into your account
Click My Account (top line under browser),
Group Section - click Manage subscription,
find the group in question in the list and select no emails from the
drop down.

Sue and Atty

Old August 6th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

wrote:

Why is it taking so long for processing of my "unsubscribe" request
which I've already sent to the group moderator via multiple emails??
I keep getting emails from the group.

And after these googlers are rounded up and imprisoned, as your
elected Supreme Leader, I promise that I will force googlers like
cyntha to be totally re-educated, starting with kindergarten, until
they are able to work and play amongst normal people again, and
without doing stupid ****!

It's change we can believe it!

Yes, I am the one we have been waiting for!

Vote for Handsome Jack Morrison in November!

I'm voting for Paris Hilton. Have you seen her ad? She's hot and ready to
lead!
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/06/paris-hilton-gets-even-with-mccain-releases-ad-of-her-own/

Paul and Muttley