NEED HELP TO SAVE A LIFE Presa Camario " Canary mastiff" Rescue

Old August 8th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default NEED HELP TO SAVE A LIFE Presa Camario " Canary mastiff" Rescue

I have a friend who has a Canary Mastiff ( Female 6years old )who was
going to put her down tomorrow. I have convinced her to bring her to
my house where is will foster her. I have two boxers and cannot keep
her for a long period. She will bring her here tonight (8-8-08) and I
will ease her into my home. I need to find her a home or a foster home
until she can be adopted. She is putting her down because " Cammy"
belong to her elderly mother who fell down in the yard and Cammy
grabbed her by the ankle and drug her into the house. now the mother
is fearful and the daughter has taken her home and put her into a
kennel.

Please can any one help with an home?
a Foster home or just any information on who I can contact to try to
find her a home.

I will be very aggressive in my search for a home to save this
missunderstood large girl.