OT UPDATE to the Sewers

Old August 8th 08, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
tiny dancer[_3_]

Default OT UPDATE to the Sewers

Thanks again for all your suggestions to my query about attaching outside
curtains. I've begun working on them and have settled on attaching the
large clip type rings to the tops of them. The fabric isn't heavy at all.
It's weatherproof, but has more of a cottony/nylon feel to it. The panels
are going to be 96 inches long each and I am going to sew them with the
option of a rod pocket top, just in case I'd want to use them that way in
the future. My husband found some sort of pipe, I think he said it was used
for encasing conduit in building. I needed something 15 feet long, because
that is the length of the wall I'm looking to cover. He also found some
brushed nickel towel hooks that will work perfectly to hold the length of
pole as brackets, with one at each end and one in the middle, allowing me
the capacity to pull two panels completely closed from each end, meeting in
the middle, to effectively keep out the sun on that complete side of the
porch. It gets total afternoon sun and that's a real killer.

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your input and helpful
suggestions.

best,

td

Old August 10th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Mark Shaw

And here I thought this might have something to do with
wastewater infrastructure.

--
Mark Shaw (And Baron) moc TOD liamg TA wahsnm
"There is no psychiatrist in the world

Maybe: an update Rocky[_2_] Dog behavior 15 July 1st 08 06:36 PM
9/11 update: sandman Dog behavior 2 September 16th 07 06:57 PM
Looking for update Marie Dog behavior 0 February 13th 04 01:41 PM
Looking for update Marie Dog behavior 0 February 13th 04 01:41 PM
Update on Max Marshall Dermer Dog health 0 October 4th 03 04:52 PM