PBGV

Old August 14th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
[email protected]

Default PBGV

I have a one year old PBGV who I can not get on a normal schedule. She
poops during the night ( 1:30am) and rarely during the day. Does
anyone else have this problem?. I love in an aprtment so it is getting
very diffiuclt. Any thoughts would be apreciate.
Old August 15th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
S.Smith

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article
,
wrote:

I have a one year old PBGV who I can not get on a normal schedule. She
poops during the night ( 1:30am) and rarely during the day. Does
anyone else have this problem?. I love in an aprtment so it is getting
very diffiuclt. Any thoughts would be apreciate.

schedule what goes in and you schedule what comes out.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

What is a PBGV and how big is she? I have an 8 month old Mini Schnauzer.
My first puppy. When do you feed her and how many times a day? Petey eats
twice a day..one cup of puppy food each feeding. In the morning I do this:
6:15 pee time then back to bed. About 8 am out again and to poop. Then he
has breakfast. He won't eat unless he has pooped. Out again about 9:30 to
pee if needed. Nap at 10 to noon. Noon out to pee and maybe poop, almost
always. I am home all day and can put him out whenever I feel it is
necessary. Evening meal is about 5-6pm. Goes out about 30 mins later and
usually poops. Evenings he ususally goes out every 90 mins and the final
one is 10pm. He still needs to learn to let me know when he needs to go
out. I heard that it will eventually kick in. BTW, mine is crate trained.
Do you have a crate?
I hope things work out for you.
Shirley