Bay area Boston Rescue needs a little help.

Old September 16th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

Default Bay area Boston Rescue needs a little help.

Linda at Bay Area Boston Rescue gives it her all to rescue Bostons in
Northern California. We cannot say enough about her conscientious efforts
to place Bostons in good homes. But this year her expenses far exceeded
adoption fees. This is an e-mail she sent to her supporters. Please
participate if you wish to help.
Bostons by the Bay Rescue has experienced extraordinarily
high veterinary costs this year. In addition to the routine vet care which
we provide, we've also treated our foster Bostons for cataracts, cherry
eye,
tumors, demodex mange, dental disease, elongated palates, stenotic nares,
Cushings disease, and most recently pneumonia. Our adoption fees don't
come close to covering the enormous vet bills which are part of providing
this
additional, much-needed care. We rely on donations from our supporters
to keep us afloat!

Thanks to the generosity of some fantastic artists at Etsy.com (a few are
Boston owners!) as well as a couple of crafty friends, we
have a bounty of fabulous items which were donated for our fundraising
raffle!

If you would like to help support Boston terrier rescue and
try your luck at winning some great prizes, please click on the link below
and check out our Super Raffle Extravaganza!!!

http://www.bostonsbythebay.com/raffle.html

Thank you and good luck!
Linda Johannes
Bostons by the Bay Rescue