Custom Pet ID Tags, Collars and Leads From Paw Print Pet Tags.

Old September 17th 08, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.breeds
skyblu3

Default Custom Pet ID Tags, Collars and Leads From Paw Print Pet Tags.

While we are at it, hope you can also take some time to visit our
website. We have a huge range of products for all your pet needs.
Keep your eyes out on our dog coats as we have a brand new range
arriving soon.
www.dawnpet.com

Thanks.

On Aug 26, 4:32*pm, "www.pet-tag.com.au"
wrote:
Hi there, thanks for clicking on our little add, if you are looking for a
new pet id tag for your cat or dog, or even one for yourself Don't laugh.
we do sell loads of them for key chains.

We have them all atwww.pawprintpettags.com(PawPrintPet Tags)

We offer free engraving on all our pet id tags and ship
world wide. We now also have our own range of collars, leads and harness.
That are 100% Australian made (Not Made in China).

Hope you can take time to visit to our site.

Regards

PawPrint Pet Tagswww.pawprintpettags.com

Old September 17th 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

In article ,
skyblu3 wrote:
While we are at it, hope you can also take some time to visit our
website.

It's my practice to never buy anything from "businesses"
(they're almost inevitably fly-by-night) that advertise on
Usenet. Never, ever.

Old September 25th 08, 08:07 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.breeds
skyblu3

Dear Melinda,

I can assure you we are a genuine business that has been in the trade
for over 10 years. I posted on here just to have another means to get
my name out there.
Understandably you have the right to choose to buy from wherever you
want, and yes do be careful. There are a lot shady businesses on the
web. Ours is not one.

www.dawnpet.com

Thanks.

Nick.

On Sep 17, 10:28*am, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article ,

--
* * *Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis -

* * * Prouder than ever to be a member of the reality-based community

Old September 25th 08, 11:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.breeds

Default Custom Pet ID Tags, Collars and Leads From Skeevy Losers.

In article ,
skyblu3 wrote:
I can assure you we are a genuine business that has been in the trade
for over 10 years.

That's nice (I'm tall and blonde and athletic!). I don't
buy from people who advertise on Usenet, period. There are
just too many other good businesses out there to do
businesses with crappy ones.

I have a lot of dogs (8) and am occasionally asked about
where to buy this or that. Guess whose tags I'm going to be
telling people to avoid?

Old October 6th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
skyblu3

wow, think we opened up a real can of worms there!

www.dawnpet.com

Old October 7th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.activities,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.breeds,rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Oct 6, 5:15*pm, skyblu3 wrote:
wow, think we opened up a real can of worms there!

www.dawnpet.com

Naw - don't worry about Howe. He's simply insane.