SHAMEFUL breeders who deserve BIG grief

Old September 23rd 08, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
stately

Default SHAMEFUL breeders who deserve BIG grief

I usually devote my SNAPS Of The Month "award" to some domeless celeb
making a public fool out of him- or herself. But the just-updated
page has a July nominee that should get (fellow) dog lovers boiling
mad. I am, frankly, STUNNED this story didn't get big national
attention...and that it apparently is permissible under PA law to
slaughter dogs at will!

See for yourself at:

http://swmswm.home.att.net/SNAPS.htm

....and please pass this along to whomever else (including other Google
Groups) might find it of interest. In all honesty, I'm not very adept
at finding Groups on these bulletin boards. Thanks.

--Stately

Dog Lovers deserve some perks PhilliesGal Dog behavior 0 July 29th 06 02:25 PM
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR GRIEF STUDY [email protected] Dog behavior 2 March 27th 06 02:29 AM
Good Grief Tammie Dog behavior 3 January 19th 06 02:54 AM
Breeders suck... Emily Carroll Dog behavior 28 January 29th 04 02:57 PM