Dog breeders who deserve the worst possible fate.

Old September 23rd 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
stately

Default Dog breeders who deserve the worst possible fate.

I usually devote my SNAPS Of The Month "award" to some domeless celeb
making a public fool out of him- or herself. But the just-updated
page has a July nominee that should get (fellow) dog lovers boiling
mad. I am, frankly, STUNNED this story didn't get big national
attention...and that it apparently is permissible under PA law to
slaughter dogs at will!

See for yourself at:

http://swmswm.home.att.net/SNAPS.htm

....and please pass this along to whomever else (including other Google
Groups) might find it of interest. In all honesty, I'm not very adept
at finding Groups on these bulletin boards. Thanks.

--Stately