Ping: Sue & Atty

Old September 24th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Default Ping: Sue & Atty

What grade do you teach?
Old September 24th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sue and Atty[_2_]

Default Sue & Atty

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
What grade do you teach?

2nd, what's up?

Old September 24th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

"Sue and Atty" spoke these words of wisdom in
:

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
What grade do you teach?

2nd, what's up?

Just wondering if your school would allow a dog show, or perhaps a science
project (senses.. such as smell) by a registered therapy dog.

I know their policy on dogs. But i was just wondering if they would bend
just a little
Old September 24th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sue and Atty[_2_]

"diddy" none wrote in message
.. .
"Sue and Atty" spoke these words of wisdom in
:

"diddy" none wrote in message
. ..
What grade do you teach?

2nd, what's up?

Just wondering if your school would allow a dog show, or perhaps a science
project (senses.. such as smell) by a registered therapy dog.

I know their policy on dogs. But i was just wondering if they would bend
just a little

I would love to set something up like that. We brought our doggy dancing
group in years ago and the kids absolutely loved it. But the policy now (no
bending allowed) is all things like that must be held outside on the
playground.

You might remember me saying 2 school years ago that the principal told a
group presenting their show against bullying that she didn't know there was
a dog involved (a very small poodle, no less) and that the policy was no
dogs and so they'd have to take their dog out to their van and it couldn't
be invovled in the next show, even though it had no interaction with the
kids.

So, if you'd be interested in a 100% fenced in playground with a bit of
grass thing.... I'd love to set something up with the science teacher. I'm
sure we could finagle something to do with content standards. We are
Preschool -5th grade

feel free to email me (remove the extra dash - there's only 1 in my email
address)

Sue and Atty

Normally, someone else would ping me on this one ceb Dog behavior 5 March 14th 07 12:27 AM
PING: HJM Handsome Jack Morrison Dog behavior 0 August 21st 06 08:22 PM
What's "ping"? Nat Dog behavior 9 January 14th 04 07:32 AM
What's "ping"? Nat Dog behavior 0 January 13th 04 11:07 PM
What's "ping"? Nat Dog behavior 0 January 13th 04 11:07 PM