Brussels Griffon Size

Old September 29th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
94haley

Default Brussels Griffon Size

I recently purchased a Brussels Griffon from a previous owner, who in
turn got it from an older lady who had bought it as a puppy from a
breeder in Georgia. His parents are both AKC, but his size is funny.
He stands about 14" high, and weighs ~18 lbs. He's also only 8 months
old. He's not fat by any means, and gets plenty of exercise. Is he a
throwback, or is it possible his father wasn't a Griffon?
94Haley
Old October 1st 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds

"94haley" wrote in message
I recently purchased a Brussels Griffon from a previous owner, who in
turn got it from an older lady who had bought it as a puppy from a
breeder in Georgia. His parents are both AKC, but his size is funny.
He stands about 14" high, and weighs ~18 lbs. He's also only 8 months
old. He's not fat by any means, and gets plenty of exercise. Is he a
throwback, or is it possible his father wasn't a Griffon?

I know nothing about the breed, but I think I'd've been asking myself
that question before getting the dog. I'd also be wondering why on
earth the dog was sold three times in just a few months. Anyway, if it
really matters to you, why not contact the breeder and ask her?

--
Shelly

Brussels Griffon ITGuy Dog breeds 1 April 30th 06 02:50 PM
Grand basset griffon vendeen [email protected] Dog breeds 3 March 11th 05 06:16 PM
Brussels Griffon Breeders/Rescues in Atlanta?? Tony Jones Dog rescue 0 December 15th 04 05:38 PM
Puppy size Phyllis-Take out mydog first Dog activities 0 February 19th 04 05:12 AM
Puppy size Suja Dog behavior 24 November 24th 03 07:05 PM