Marcie is 1!!!!

Old October 1st 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

Default Marcie is 1!!!!

And this is technically Rudy's "gotcha" (official) day! We're
celebrating by going to play with some ducks.

--
Janet Boss
Old October 1st 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"Janet Boss" wrote in message:

And this is technically Rudy's "gotcha" (official) day! We're
celebrating by going to play with some ducks.

Wow! Time flies.

Happy birthday, Marcie, and happy gotcha day, Rudy!

Suja

Old October 1st 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
And this is technically Rudy's "gotcha" (official) day! We're
celebrating by going to play with some ducks.

It's a happy day all around in the Boss household!

--
Shelly

Old October 1st 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-10-01 09:18:30 -0400, Janet Boss
said:

And this is technically Rudy's "gotcha" (official) day! We're
celebrating by going to play with some ducks.

Hooray for Rudy! Hooray for Marcie!

Old October 1st 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
Terri wrote:

Woo hoo! We share a birthday with both Marcie AND Rudy?
Happy birthday to ALL of us!

Rudy's birthday is actually July 10th, but he was officially adopted by
me on October 1, 2006. Yes, a birthday present to myself! Marcie and
you and I *do* share a birthday though, and we had some fun today for
it. She swam her longest mark ever and I was very proud of her.

--
Janet Boss
Old October 1st 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-10-01 13:30:10 -0400, Terri said:

Woo hoo! We share a birthday with both Marcie AND Rudy?
Happy birthday to ALL of us!

I remembered too late - Happy Birthday to the quartet!

Old October 2nd 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

Janet Boss wrote:

And this is technically Rudy's "gotcha" (official) day! We're
celebrating by going to play with some ducks.

For some reason I read the title as Marcie is Ill! I'm relieved. Happy
birthday Marcie and got day Rudy.
Old October 2nd 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Janet Boss wrote:
And this is technically Rudy's "gotcha" (official) day! We're
celebrating by going to play with some ducks.

Happy b-day and g-day to Marcy and Rudy!

FurPaw

--
Why do people who embrace Social Darwinism object to teaching the theory of
evolution?

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old October 2nd 08, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska[_2_]

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
And this is technically Rudy's "gotcha" (official) day! We're
celebrating by going to play with some ducks.

congrats marcie and rudy!!