Smoky photos

Old October 3rd 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

Default Smoky photos

I am continuing to add photos to my Flickr account. Still fairly old
ones.

Photos of Smoky as a puppy and adolescent
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...7607679890664/

Photos of Smoky with Peanut
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...7607679976492/

A "new" photo of Peanut.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...t-721576070297
96010/
Old October 3rd 08, 01:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

(William Clodius) spoke these words of wisdom in
:

I am continuing to add photos to my Flickr account. Still fairly old
ones.

Photos of Smoky as a puppy and adolescent
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...7607679890664/

Photos of Smoky with Peanut
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...7607679976492/

A "new" photo of Peanut.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...t-721576070297
96010/

I like the look in their faces. and smokey as a puppy looks so adorable. I
never would have guessed as a puppy that he was a lab/wiem cross, but as an
adult, I definitely agree.
Old October 3rd 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
montana wildhack

On 2008-10-03 00:50:10 -0400, (William Clodius) said:

I am continuing to add photos to my Flickr account. Still fairly old
ones.

Photos of Smoky as a puppy and adolescent
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...7607679890664/

Photos of Smoky with Peanut
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...7607679976492/

A "new" photo of Peanut.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...t-721576070297
96010/

Very nice-looking dogs! Thanks for posting more photos.

Old October 4th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

diddy none wrote:

(William Clodius) spoke these words of wisdom in
:

I am continuing to add photos to my Flickr account. Still fairly old
ones.

Photos of Smoky as a puppy and adolescent
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...7607679890664/

Photos of Smoky with Peanut
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...7607679976492/

A "new" photo of Peanut.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...t-721576070297
96010/

I like the look in their faces. and smokey as a puppy looks so adorable. I
never would have guessed as a puppy that he was a lab/wiem cross, but as an
adult, I definitely agree.

He was found roaming at six weeks old, so his parents were never known.
His build and coat texture reminded me of many other puppy Lab crosses I
have seen and I initially thought he had to be part lab. It took a
couple of months before we wer confident he was part Weimaraner.
Weimaraner's are much rarer around here, and I don't know that I have
seen a Weimaraner puppy. The waviness in his back appeared after a month
or two, and then disappeared after almost a year. It reminded me of my
childhood's next door neighbor's Chessie, and for a while I thought part
Chessie instead of part Lab. However the wavy coat never covered as much
of the body as in a Chessie, and an internet search indicated that
"wavy" back hair can be seeen in some puppy and adolescent Labs.
Old October 4th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

montana wildhack wrote:

snip
Very nice-looking dogs! Thanks for posting more photos.

We think so to. Thank you.
Old October 4th 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

William Clodius wrote:
I am continuing to add photos to my Flickr account. Still fairly old
ones.

Photos of Smoky as a puppy and adolescent
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...7607679890664/

Photos of Smoky with Peanut
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...7607679976492/

A "new" photo of Peanut.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/3008183...t-721576070297
96010/

Sweet looking dogs. Are they as good buddies as they appear in the pictures?

FurPaw
--
Why do people who embrace Social Darwinism object to teaching the theory of
evolution?

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old October 5th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

FurPaw wrote:

snip
Sweet looking dogs. Are they as good buddies as they appear in the pictures?

FurPaw

Yes they are, though it can be a nuisnce in its way. Peanut has the firm
opinion that Smoky should only play with her. When we go to the dogpark
and Smoky plays with another dog she is very vocal about it.
Old October 9th 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

William Clodius wrote:

FurPaw wrote:

snip
Sweet looking dogs. Are they as good buddies as they appear in the
pictures?

FurPaw

Yes they are, though it can be a nuisnce in its way. Peanut has the firm
opinion that Smoky should only play with her. When we go to the dogpark
and Smoky plays with another dog she is very vocal about it.

Of course you could alwys check them out in person.

Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 92 December 17th 03 06:00 PM
Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 December 16th 03 04:02 PM
Blade's Birthday photos and Reznor's 1st show photos Gwen Watson Dog behavior 0 December 16th 03 04:02 PM
need photos Lorri Dog activities 1 November 25th 03 12:40 AM
New Photos... Deb Dog behavior 50 August 5th 03 02:15 AM