Streaming ADMA Symposium online

Old October 6th 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Streaming ADMA Symposium online

[]
The Alaska Dog Mushers Association holds a top-notch
symposium in Fairbanks every year, including sessions on
feeding and nutrition, physical therapy, veterinary issues,
kennel management, and a big variety of topics. In the past
few years they've started streaming them live (this year's
symposium starts Friday:
http://www.sleddog.org/symposium/index.html), and one thing
they just started this weekend is streaming recordings of
past symposia. The URL is http://adma.no-ip.org:8000/, with
the title of the current session listed at "Current Song."
To listen, click on "Listen" on the menu bar across the top
of the page. I'm currently listening to "Vet Care on the
Trail," with the vet talking about what to include in a
first aid kit.

Old October 10th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

Melinda,
I am sure you are likely already aware of this but just in case......I
think I saw an advertisement for a new series called Iditarod? Have you
heard or did I dream it? It was on the corner of the screen on uhhhhh I
don't know what channel?

Be Free.....Judy

Old October 10th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Judith Althouse" wrote in message
Melinda,
I am sure you are likely already aware of this but just in
case......I
think I saw an advertisement for a new series called Iditarod? Have
you
heard or did I dream it? It was on the corner of the screen on uhhhhh
don't know what channel?

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/iditarod/iditarod.html

It looks like it's airing on Tuesday nights. It started this week, but
I bet there will be re-runs.

--
Shelly

Old October 10th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

In article ,
Judith Althouse wrote:
I am sure you are likely already aware of this but just in case......I
think I saw an advertisement for a new series called Iditarod? Have you
heard or did I dream it? It was on the corner of the screen on uhhhhh I
don't know what channel?

It's going to be on the Discovery Channel starting Tuesday
at 10pm EDT. I gather they're going to put their usual "AND
EVERYBODY COULD DIE ANY MINUTE!" spin on it but it should be
pretty good anyway. The mushers they're following are
mostly pretty great characters and the dogs, of course, are
spectacular. If you're able to get any Flash content at
all, Discovery has put up a website for the show including
some trailers at
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/iditarod/iditarod.html

Online Dog Shows Pet Lover Dog breeds 0 December 25th 05 05:47 AM
Online Dog Memorials sealey Dogs - general 0 February 22nd 05 07:45 PM
Online Pet Memorials sealey Dog health 0 February 22nd 05 07:27 PM