Gus is not allowed

Old October 6th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Nicko

Default Gus is not allowed

On Oct 6, 4:31*pm, "Delusional_Dimensions_Recovery_DDR"
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resea
wrote:
HOWEDY matty,

My veterinarian warned me that people like you exist. I didn't
believe her at first, but thank you for confirming that it's entirely
possible that inbred Mountain William yahoos were also mated with
"Specialty-Market" gerbils.

--
YOP...

Old October 7th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
Father Yod & YHW 13

wrote:

HOWEDY matty,

My veterinarian warned me that people like you exist. *I didn't
believe her at first, but thank you for confirming that it's entirely
possible that inbred Mountain William yahoos were also mated with
"Specialty-Market" gerbils.

--
YOP...

This person totally messes up this newsgroup.for years!
He needs psychiatric help.
Old October 8th 08, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.pets.dogs.labrador,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull
David DeLaney

Father Yod & YHW 13 wrote:
On 6 Oct, 23:50, Nicko wrote:
"Delusional_Dimensions_Recovery_DDR"
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resea
HOWEDY matty,

My veterinarian warned me that people like you exist. *I didn't
believe her at first, but thank you for confirming that it's entirely
possible that inbred Mountain William yahoos were also mated with
"Specialty-Market" gerbils.

This person totally messes up this newsgroup.for years!
He needs psychiatric help.

Perhaps some sort of ... training program ... would be useful?

Dave "BAD howeitzer! NO over-crossposting! smack" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK
Old October 8th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.religion.kibology,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
[email protected]

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 07:38:46 -0500, alpha.bob©
wrote:

On 8 Oct 2008 01:00:27 GMT, NONE wrote:

"Father Yod & YHW 13" wrote in
:

This person totally messes up this newsgroup.for years!

But see, I never see his drooling until someone like yourself
quotes him.
Until you do I go for months on end without realizing he's still
around which is the goal of killfiles that you're over-riding by
quoting it.

And you're not helping with your crossposting.

Unlike, say, you, with your crossposting. Thanks for your help,
alpha.bob!

BW