Exchanges you don't hear in most households

Old October 19th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kevin Michael Vail

Default Exchanges you don't hear in most households

"Where's the dog?"
"On the windowsill."
--
Kevin Michael Vail | Dogbert: That's circular reasoning.
* | Dilbert: I prefer to think of it as no loose ends.
Old October 19th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Spot[_2_]

LOL,,,,,,,in mine you do. Lady weighs 48 lbs and she thinks she's a cat and
can lay up at the windows like they do.

Celeste

"Kevin Michael Vail" wrote in message
"Where's the dog?"
"On the windowsill."

Old October 20th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Kevin Michael Vail said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

"Where's the dog?"
"On the windowsill."

"On the back of the couch."
http://rocky-dog.com/Daycare/DucksInArow.jpg

Old October 20th 08, 07:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Phyrie

"Rocky" wrote in message
Kevin Michael Vail said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

"Where's the dog?"
"On the windowsill."

"On the back of the couch."
http://rocky-dog.com/Daycare/DucksInArow.jpg

LOL.. I have one of those too! Well, not a row of them, but you know what I
mean...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phyrie/2955308759/
--
Phyrie
Kiba the Cav's Pics:

Old October 20th 08, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kevin Michael Vail

In article ,
Rocky wrote:

Kevin Michael Vail said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

"Where's the dog?"
"On the windowsill."

"On the back of the couch."
http://rocky-dog.com/Daycare/DucksInArow.jpg

Heh. I remember this picture...too cute!
--
Bright eyes/burning like fire, * * * * * | Kevin Michael Vail
Bright eyes/how can you close and fail?* |
Old October 20th 08, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judy

"Kevin Michael Vail" wrote in message
"Where's the dog?"
"On the windowsill."

"Where are the dogs?"

"Working on their tans."

www.flickr.com/photos/10798065@N08/295768091/

Judy

Old October 20th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judy

"Judy" wrote in message

Or even better..........
www.flickr.com/photos/10798065@N08/2957680931/

I was up late last night celebrating a friend's MACH - I don't know if it's
Monday morning fingers or too much wine!

Judy

Old October 20th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Judy" wrote in message
"Judy" wrote in message

Harriet says, "Ur doin it rong."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cat-sidh/176409340/

--
Shelly

Old October 20th 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Kevin Michael Vail said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Heh. I remember this picture...too cute!

Being a favourite, I have to throw it in now and again.

"Dog on Windowsill" would be an even cooler picture.

Old October 20th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
filly[_4_]

"Judy" wrote in message
"Judy" wrote in message

Or even better..........
www.flickr.com/photos/10798065@N08/2957680931/

I was up late last night celebrating a friend's MACH - I don't know if
it's Monday morning fingers or too much wine!

Judy

Hey, great view! Nice looking dogs also.
Karla

multi-dog households dogpack4 Dog behavior 2 April 5th 07 05:35 PM
ping experts in aggression, multi-dog households Cate Dog behavior 50 February 4th 05 03:22 AM
What did I hear? Chris Dog behavior 27 June 3rd 04 03:35 PM
What did I hear? Chris Dog behavior 0 June 2nd 04 09:09 PM
What did I hear? Chris Dog behavior 0 June 2nd 04 09:09 PM