loads of cash very easy

Old June 15th 04, 07:53 AM
Crazy

Default loads of cash very easy

PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS! Before you say "oh BULL" will you PLEASE spend
your ONLY 2 minutes to READ this email..
Dear Friend:

First of all my apology, secondly thanks for spending your time
reading this email.
I send this email to offer you an Internet BUSINESS opportunity that
really works. Make
a $200,0000 IN JUST 3 TO 21 weeks GUARANTEED!!!!

WOULD YOU BELIEVE IF I TELL YOU THAT YOU JUST NEED US$6 TO START THIS
BUSINESS, owwwsssssssss!!! It's true my friend just $6 and you will
have your own business at home all you have to do is spend at least 1
hour a day for it, and you will see thousands or hundred of thousands
of dollars are coming on your mail box for 3 to 21 weeks.

Tired of asking parents or working at the local burger place for petty
cash to
go out? Check it out! Make Money thru the Internet's best Kept Secret.
Seriously, no scams! Lots of cash, fast and completely legal. This
really works.
This really can make you easy money. It works!! But you have to follow
it to the
letter to make it work. A little while back I was browsing through
newsgroups
just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this one
that said
you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment
of $6.00. So I thought, yeah, right, this must be a scam. But like
most of us ,
I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00
to each of
the six names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your
own name
and address in the bottom of the list at #6 and post the article in at
least 200
newsgroups. (There are Thousands). No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it
over, and talking with a few people first, I thought about trying it.
I figured
what have I got to loose except 6 stamps and $6.00 right? Like most of
us I was
a little skeptical and worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
checked
it with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that
it was
indeed legal. Then I invested the measley $6.00, well GUESS
WHAT?...within 7
days, I started getting money in the mail!!! I was shocked! I figured
it would
end soon, but the money kept coming in. In my first week I made about
$25.00. By
the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In my
third week
I had over $10,000.00 and it is still growing. This is now my fourth
week and I
have a total of just over $42,000.00 and it is still coming in
rapidly. Its
certainly worth the $6.00 and 6 stamps. Let me tell you how this works
and most
importantly why it works.... also, make sure you print a copy of this
article
NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. STEP 1
Get 6
separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
paper. "PLEASE
PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST". Now get US $1.00 bills and place ONE
inside each
of the 6 pieces of paper so that the bill will not be seen through the
envelope
to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6 sealed
envelopes and
seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece
of paper,
your name and address and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating
service. Another possibily is to write your letters via e-mail, to
electronic
mailing lists, and then have the people send money! THIS IS COMPLETLY
LEGAL. But
you have do send the money, or else nobody else will send the money.
Then you
don't get any money. See, you lose 6 bucks, but gain thousands of
dollars. So,
mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1 John Teal
1 central park west
New York,
Ny 10023

#2 Mike Stephenson
951 Dyer Lake Rd.
Traverse City MI 49684

#3 Chris Couture
101 Gables Point Way,
Cary, NC 27513 .
#4 Jassa sing
77-02 AA Roosevelt Ave. PMB # 025
Jackson Hts.,
NY 11372
#5 JB Brittain
11300 Peacock Hill Way,
Great Falls, VA, 22066

#6 Justin Maxim
63 pond Rd.
Wayne,ME 04284

STEP 2 Now
take #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up
(6 becomes
5, 5 becomes 4,etc..) and add your name to the #6 spot on the list.
#6 becomes #5
#5 becomes #4
#4 becomes #3
#3 becomes #2
#2 becomes #1
and put your name on #6
STEP 3
Now post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. I
think
there are close to 24,00 groups. All you need is 200, but remember,
THE MORE YOU POST, THE MORE MONEY YOU MAKE.
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO POST NEWSGROUPS
STEP 1 You
do not need to retype this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your
cursor to the bottom of this document and select copy from the edit
menu. This
will copy the entire letter into the computers memory.
STEP 2 Open a
blank Notepad file under accessories in windows and place your cursor at the
top of the blank page. From the edit menu select "paste" This will paste a
copy of the
letter into the notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
STEP 3 Save
your new Notepad as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in
different
settings, you will always have this file to go back to. STEP 4 Use
Netscape or
Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups, (on line
forums,
Message boards, chat sites, ect..) STEP 5 Visit these message boards
and post
this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter
and
selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject this will be
the header
that everyone sees as they scrol down the lists of postings in a
particular
group, click the post message button You're done with your first one.
CONGRATULTIONS, THAT'S IT... REMEMBER THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,
THE MORE
MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT IT IS IMPORTANT TO POST NO LESS THAN 200.
That's it.
You will begin receiving money from around the world within days. You
may
eventually want to consider a Post Office Box due to the large amounts
of mail
you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
that will
be recognized by the place you are having it delivered. JUST MAKE SURE
ALL
ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT!! Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I
receive
only 5 replies (A very low example). I then made 5 dollars with my
name at #6 of
the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make a
minimun of
200 postings each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to the
original
5. That is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 make 200 minimum posts
with my
name at #4 and only 5 reply each. I will bring an additional $125.00.
Now those
125 persons turn around and post the minimum 200 letters with my name
at #3 and
only receive 5 replies each. I will make an additional $625.00. OK,
now here is
the fun part, each of those 625 people post a mimimum of 200 letters
with my
name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
$3,125.00!!
Amazing...It can go on and on ..... When your name is no longer on the
list, you
just take the latest posting in the newsgroups and send out another
$6.00 to the
names on the list. Putting your name at #6 again. Begin posting again.
Very Easy
and NO RISK AT ALL.