The Best Solution to Disobedient Dogs in Town!

Old October 26th 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default The Best Solution to Disobedient Dogs in Town!

Hello Dear Dog Owners,

I am Daniel Stevens, an experienced Dog Trainer in California, as well
as the author of the Internet's Most Popular Dog-Training E-Book,
SitStayFetch - Dog Obedience Training To Solve Dog Behavioral
Problems.

After breeding over 50 dogs for over 2 decades now, I have gathered
100% of my knowledge into this book, SitStayFetch, to educate dog
owners who have problems dealing with their dogs' behavioral problems.

This book is specially written for people who are really frustrated
and have run out of ideas to how to control their dogs. I would
sincerely advise that if you think you still have ways to tame your
dog, don't buy this book. However, if you want a 100% accurate method,
you can still buy the E-Book to learn how to train and tame your dog.

Train Your Dog like a Professional Dog Trainer:
http://onlinedatingcode.com/DOGTRAINING

To further convince you to buy my book, I have added 6 Exclusive
bonuses to this package.
Bonus #1
"SitStayFetch Audio Book"
Now you can listen to SitStayFetch on your computer, burn it to CD and
listen to it in your car or download it to your MP3 player and listen
to it anywhere!
Bonus #2
"A Quick Guide to Dog Aggression"
Bonus #3
"All The House Training Methods & Tricks"
Bonus #4
"Dog Grooming Made Easy"
Bonus #5
"Tips On Security Training Your Dog"
Bonus #6
"Secrets To Becoming The Alpha Dog"

Also, I have added a 60 Days Money-Back Guarantee so that you can buy
the Product with Greater Ease!

Train Your Dog like a Professional Dog Trainer:
http://onlinedatingcode.com/DOGTRAINING

Best Wishes to You!

With Warmest Regards,
Daniel Stevens
Veteran Dog Trainer

Old October 26th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
tom

Default The Best Solution to Disobedient Dogs in Town!/$37 SPAM