OT - Diddy

Old October 30th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sue and Atty[_2_]

Default OT - Diddy

Hey Diddy,
Guess what we had in our "no dogs allowed" school today? A demo by the drug
dog - IN the building, no less. What gives? Maybe there's hope.

Sue and Atty

Old October 30th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kathleen

Sue and Atty wrote:
Hey Diddy,
Guess what we had in our "no dogs allowed" school today? A demo by the drug
dog - IN the building, no less. What gives? Maybe there's hope.

Our middle school is regularly inspected by drug sniffing dogs. My
daughter made a friend of one of the officers' malinois and after the
officer found out that DD had been active in competitive dog sports
since the age of 9, he allowed her to take his dog outside for bathroom
breaks during her lunch period.

It takes a true dog person to give up half of your 19 minute lunch break
for the privilege of picking up dog poo.

Old October 31st 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Sue and Atty[_2_]

"Kathleen" wrote in message
Sue and Atty wrote:
Hey Diddy,
Guess what we had in our "no dogs allowed" school today? A demo by the
drug dog - IN the building, no less. What gives? Maybe there's hope.

Our middle school is regularly inspected by drug sniffing dogs. My
daughter made a friend of one of the officers' malinois and after the
officer found out that DD had been active in competitive dog sports since
the age of 9, he allowed her to take his dog outside for bathroom breaks
during her lunch period.

It takes a true dog person to give up half of your 19 minute lunch break
for the privilege of picking up dog poo.

Yes, it does, but they were not sniffing the school.

They did a demo - in front of the entire school - kids sitting on the gym
floor, which is a big thing, since about 3 years ago they told us we could
no longer have the registered therapy dogs come have the kids read to them,
due to allergy issues. We've contended all along that that was an excuse -
(no classroom pets - hamsters, guinea pigs, etc. in the classrooms either).

Two years ago our (former) principal told an anti-bullying group that she
didn't know they had a dog in the act (a little poodle, who was not even
close to the kids) and that they would have to take the dog outside due to
the policy, so the second group didn't even know there was a dog in the act.

Sue and Atty

Ping diddy (and maybe others) Many Dogs \(flick\) Dog behavior 4 July 27th 07 03:46 AM
diddy, is this yours? Mary Healey Dog behavior 0 January 11th 07 03:00 PM
Diddy Suja Dog behavior 0 December 11th 06 06:04 PM
And, for Diddy Shelly Dog behavior 3 October 30th 06 01:39 PM