(fake) stuffed dog

Old November 2nd 08, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
oceanchelle

Default (fake) stuffed dog

I have an off-the-wall question that I hope someone can help me with!
My dog is 12 years old, and he is the best friend I have ever had. I
know he won't be around for too much longer - so I want to do
this..... I've heard of people getting their dead pets stuffed - and
I think that is crazy. I'm not interested in THAT. But, I WOULD
like
to have someone create a stuffed animal (fake) - that looks as close
to my dog as possible. I don't mean real fur or anything - but as
realistic as possible. Just to remember him by. Does anyone know
where I can get that done?? Thank you!
Old November 2nd 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
diddy[_2_]

oceanchelle spoke these words of wisdom in
:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id...ion_id=5037803
Old November 2nd 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Spot[_2_]

Wow,,,these are very real looking.

Celeste

--
Save 25% or more on your eBay® auctions
Snipe eBay Auctions with Bidnip

. ..

Old November 2nd 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

diddy none wrote:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id...ion_id=5037803

Wow, those are *terrific*. Here's another soft-sculpture artist who
specializes in dogs. I'm not sure if she does custom portraits but
it wouldn't hurt to ask:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/canadabriard

Dianne

Old November 2nd 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
diddy[_2_]

((null)) spoke these words of wisdom in news:490dd50b$0
:

diddy none wrote:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id...ion_id=5037803

Wow, those are *terrific*. Here's another soft-sculpture artist who
specializes in dogs. I'm not sure if she does custom portraits but
it wouldn't hurt to ask:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/canadabriard

Dianne

Those are terrific and amazing. Cheaper than the other too
Old November 3rd 08, 09:49 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
oceanchelle

diddy *none wrote:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id...ion_id=5037803

Wow, those are *terrific*. Here's another soft-sculpture artist who
specializes in dogs. I'm not sure if she does custom portraits but
it wouldn't hurt to ask:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/canadabriard

Dianne

Those are terrific and amazing. Cheaper than the other too

Thank you for the suggestions! ~oceanchelle

stuffed dog oceanchelle Dogs - general 0 July 8th 08 07:19 AM
I got a big stuffed ALF for Christmas [email protected] Dog behavior 0 January 13th 06 09:38 PM
Stuffed Kong Lynda Dog behavior 54 November 8th 04 05:11 PM
Stuffed Kongs Lynda Dog behavior 1 November 5th 04 12:16 PM
Stuffed Kong Lynda Dog behavior 0 November 2nd 04 10:31 AM