Harley Update

Old November 16th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Nessa[_2_]

Default Harley Update

Just want to say THANKS to everyone. we're making some
progress.

we had guests in last night and Harley survived without retreating to
the crate. he laid on the floor by DADDY most of the night... no
abnormal drooling, no messes in the house... took treats (cheese and
chicken) from a few.

and this morning he rode in the car to the high school... drooling
severely (after a few ginger snaps thanks Janet) but NOT throwing up.
he rode up with LESS drool!

he's doing really well.... right now he's sleeping at my feet....

oh and his poop is formed but soft. I just added another 1/4 cup of
kibble a meal (along with chicken and either rice or potato) and he's
still on the meds...
Best Wishes,

Nessa
----
Dog Mom to:
Hannah age 6.5 Pitador rescued age 9 weeks
Harley age 10 months Landseer Newfoundland
(Angel) Bagel went to Rainbow Bridge 9/18/08 my Newfandstuff age 8.5
Old November 17th 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Nessa" wrote in message

he's doing really well.... right now he's sleeping at my feet....

Sounds like he's settling in nicely!

--
Shelly

Introducing Harley Nessa Dog behavior 64 October 28th 08 12:02 PM
Harley and the Steps. Nessa[_2_] Dog behavior 29 October 25th 08 04:23 PM
Harley update & totally OT brag Kathleen Dog behavior 5 June 24th 08 02:19 AM