Dog training help

Old November 26th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected][_2_]

Default Dog training help

Dogs really can be great companions; I’ve had them as pets for years.
No matter what they are happy to see you when you come home, would
just love to go for a walk, or do just about any other thing you want
to do. Unfortunately I don’t really want them destroying my shoes or
digging up the yard. I have two at the moment, a Chihuahua mix and a
boxer mix. The boxer is still young and can be quite a hand full. If
you would like to check it out I have a blog with some tips on it.
http://mydogtrainingblog.blogspot.com/
Old November 26th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

http://mydogtrainingblog.blogspot.com/

Yes, the economy is crappy and jobs are scarce, but frankly
you'd make more money selling Amway, and you wouldn't make
much.

Hey! Who here buys stuff from people they know for a fact
are lying to them to try to sell it?

Old November 26th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

(Melinda Shore) spoke these words of wisdom in
:

In article
,
wrote:
http://mydogtrainingblog.blogspot.com/

Yes, the economy is crappy and jobs are scarce, but frankly
you'd make more money selling Amway, and you wouldn't make
much.

Hey! Who here buys stuff from people they know for a fact
are lying to them to try to sell it?

Who wants to take advice from someone who has so much limited experience and
so much problems with their dogs?
Old November 26th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

On Nov 25, 7:35*pm, wrote:
Dogs really can be great companions; I’ve had them as pets for years.
No matter what they are happy to see you when you come home, would
just love to go for a walk, or do just about any other thing you want
to do. Unfortunately I don’t really want them destroying my shoes or
digging up the yard. I have two at the moment, a Chihuahua mix and a
boxer mix. *The boxer is still young and can be quite a hand full. *If
you would like to check it out I have a blog with some tips on it.http://mydogtrainingblog.blogspot.com/

those are actually my dogs sorry
Old November 26th 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

"
said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

those are actually my dogs sorry

Since your business is spamming, get used to this: I don't
believe you.

Old November 26th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default Dog training help [ninnyboy] [eggplant]

On Nov 26, 10:18*am,
"Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Rese arch_Laboratory"
Human_And_Animal_Behaviour_Forensic_Sciences_Rese
wrote:
HOWEDY matty, you pathetic miserable stinkin
lyin animal abusin punk thug coward active
acute chronic life long incurable mental case
and professional illegal doggy day care FRAUD
an SCAM ARTIST,

"Rocky" wrote in message

"
said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

those are actually my dogs sorry

Since your business is spamming, get used to this:
I don't believe you.

That so, matty? Who's gonna believe *you*? You can't
tell the TRUTH from a LIE, can you, you pathetic piece
of crap -- here's the ONLY *truthful* thing you've ever posted:

Well YOU can tell the truth from a lie. ALL you do is lie, so I guess
that makes you an expert.