Bichon eLists

Old December 21st 04, 02:58 AM
Jack Ferman

Default Bichon eLists

I once subscribed to a Bichon list in which lost, distressed, at-risk
Bichons were announced. But I have forgot the list address. Anyone here
know any of the Bichon elists? Thanks,

Our first Bichon had cancer and had to be euthanized. And then this past
weekend our 15 year old English Cocker Spanial succumbed to old age. So we
a now dog-less and it is too quiet around here.