Caring for dogs

Old December 7th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Loving Pets

Default Caring for dogs

I am 8 months pregnant and recently my dog started acting very
strange. At first she started sleeping in the bed, right beside me, on
my pillows like a person would. And now in the past few days she has
started whining all the time if I don't constantly sit with her.
Yesterday she started walking around with a toy in her mouth and
crying. I even caught her giving one of these toys a bath. I was
wondering if you have any insight as to what could be going on with
her. http://www.pets-planet.info/articals_9.htm
Old December 7th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
sighthounds & siberians

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 06:44:47 -0800 (PST), Loving Pets
wrote:

I am 8 months pregnant and recently my dog started acting very
strange. At first she started sleeping in the bed, right beside me, on
my pillows like a person would. And now in the past few days she has
started whining all the time if I don't constantly sit with her.
Yesterday she started walking around with a toy in her mouth and
crying. I even caught her giving one of these toys a bath. I was
wondering if you have any insight as to what could be going on with
her. http://www.pets-planet.info/articals_9.htm

Two hints: 1) people who are seeking the insight of others don't
usually post links. 2) That's not the way to properly spell
articles.

Old December 7th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
diddy[_2_]

sighthounds & siberians spoke these words of wisdom in
:

wrote:

I am 8 months pregnant and recently my dog started acting very
strange. At first she started sleeping in the bed, right beside me, on
my pillows like a person would. And now in the past few days she has
started whining all the time if I don't constantly sit with her.
Yesterday she started walking around with a toy in her mouth and
crying. I even caught her giving one of these toys a bath. I was
wondering if you have any insight as to what could be going on with
her. http://www.pets-planet.info/articals_9.htm

Two hints: 1) people who are seeking the insight of others don't
usually post links. 2) That's not the way to properly spell
articles.

She obviously seems to think that her dog is sharing a false pregnancy with
her. Or perhaps a real pregnancy? Your pet is obviously intact if you
think either of these and you need to take it to a vet.
Old December 10th 08, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds
Fish

On Dec 7, 9:44 am, Loving Pets wrote:
I am 8 months pregnant and recently my dog started acting very
strange. At first she started sleeping in the bed, right beside me, on
my pillows like a person would. And now in the past few days she has
started whining all the time if I don't constantly sit with her.
Yesterday she started walking around with a toy in her mouth and
crying. I even caught her giving one of these toys a bath. I was
wondering if you have any insight as to what could be going on with
her.http://www.pets-planet.info/articals_9.htm

lol my dog sleeps on my pillows too, no big deal....

actually, she starts off at the end of the bed like a good dog, and
through out the night slowly moves up the bed till she eventually
tries pulling the pillow out from under my head or she pushes my head
off the pillow...hahaha i love my little westie, she's a real
character.