My poor abused dogs

Old December 10th 08, 01:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

Default My poor abused dogs

They obviously have a VERY tough life.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96658169@N00/3097149755/

This is what evenings are all about, IMO!

--
Janet Boss
Old December 10th 08, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
They obviously have a VERY tough life.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96658169@N00/3097149755/

This is what evenings are all about, IMO!

If you weren't such a dog abusing thug, you'd have a cushy human loung
chair for each dog, so they wouldn't have to share. Meanypants!

--
Shelly

Old December 10th 08, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
"Shelly" wrote:

ou'd have a cushy human loung
chair for each dog,

Well, I'm a cushy human lounge chair, but the CAT claims me every
evening. I guess I need to import 2 more humans?

--
Janet Boss
Old December 10th 08, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Janet Boss" wrote in message

Well, I'm a cushy human lounge chair, but the CAT claims me every
evening. I guess I need to import 2 more humans?

If you *really* loved your dogs, you would. Just sayin'...

--
Shelly

Old December 10th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
"Shelly" wrote:

If you *really* loved your dogs, you would. Just sayin'...

ok, ok! My in-laws come here on Saturday and stay for 6 days.
Temporary non-abuse, but it will have to do!

--
Janet Boss
Old December 10th 08, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Janet Boss" wrote in message

ok, ok! My in-laws come here on Saturday and stay for 6 days.
Temporary non-abuse, but it will have to do!

I'm sure our Canine Overlords will appreciate your efforts and reward
you accordingly. Well done!

--
Shelly

Old December 10th 08, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Nessa

On Dec 10, 8:03*am, Janet Boss
wrote:
They obviously have a VERY tough life.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96658169@N00/3097149755/* *

This is what evenings are all about, IMO!

--
Janet Bosswww.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

CAN'T see Flickr at work

upload to facebook please!
Old December 10th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Nessa

On Dec 10, 8:47*am, Nessa wrote:
On Dec 10, 8:03*am, Janet Boss
wrote:

They obviously have a VERY tough life.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96658169@N00/3097149755/**

This is what evenings are all about, IMO!

--
Janet Bosswww.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

CAN'T see Flickr at work

upload to facebook please!

ah I see you did.

too cute.
Old December 10th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Spot[_2_]

Looks like my house.............LOL Lady on one end snoozing and Gabby on
the other. They use the couch more than anyone does. Mike always says he
bought it for the dogs not for me.

Celeste

--
Save 25% or more on your eBay® auctions
Snipe eBay Auctions with Bidnip

Old December 10th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
elegy wrote:

you make them SHARE???!

I know, I know. Shelly has already chastised me. It sucks to be them.

--
Janet Boss