Does anyone make a dog food that tastes like this?

Old December 19th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Ted Mittelstaedt

Default Does anyone make a dog food that tastes like this?

Hi All,

Ruby seems to be a bit bored with her dog food and
I'm wondering if the taste has something to do with it. So
I put together this list of what appear to be her favorite foods
and was wondering if anyone makes a dog food with these
flavors:

1) dog biscuits
2) carrots
3) grass
4) coconut
5) Pistachio shells
6) snow
7) cotton balls
8) cotton batting
9) Toilet paper
10) Used Kleenex
11) lined notebook paper
12) crayons
13) dried mud
14) frozen dog poo (we call them poopsicles)

These are just the 'foods' that I have been able to pull out
of her mouth when I caught her happily chewing up something,
there may be others not mentioned.

Ted

Old December 19th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Karla

"Ted Mittelstaedt" wrote in message
[...]

Off hand I can't think of any, but I think you're on to something here.

Just throw in remote controls and you'll have a winner!
Karla

Old December 19th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Nessa[_2_]

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:34:06 -0800, "Karla"
wrote:

[...]

don't forget

shoes
socks
the edges of a bed
Best Wishes,

Nessa
----
Dog Mom to:
Hannah age 6.5 Pitador rescued age 9 weeks
Harley small shaggy cow that I love and adore (landseer Newf rescued 10/08)
(Angel) Bagel went to Rainbow Bridge 9/18/08 my Newfandstuff age 8.5
Old December 20th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

1) dog biscuits
2) carrots
3) grass
4) coconut
5) Pistachio shells
6) snow
7) cotton balls
8) cotton batting
9) Toilet paper
10) Used Kleenex
11) lined notebook paper
12) crayons
13) dried mud
14) frozen dog poo (we call them poopsicles)

These are just the 'foods' that I have been able to pull out
of her mouth when I caught her happily chewing up something,
there may be others not mentioned.

Ted

bully sticks, stuffed animals, toenail parings, socks, tree
branches, snow shovel (wood handle and plastic blade), plastic
milk cartons and soda bottles, cardboard boxes, toilet paper and
paper towel cardboard cores, screen ripped from patio door,
collectible comic book, wall-to-wall carpet-old (ripped up, not
so much chewed) ...

FurPaw

--
Don't believe everything that you think.

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old December 20th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Phyrie

"Ted Mittelstaedt" wrote in message
1) dog biscuits
2) carrots
3) grass
4) coconut
5) Pistachio shells
6) snow
7) cotton balls
8) cotton batting
9) Toilet paper
10) Used Kleenex
11) lined notebook paper
12) crayons
13) dried mud
14) frozen dog poo (we call them poopsicles)

paper towel rolls
bark
cat food
stuffies stuffing
beer cans
remote control owner's manual with the all the codes for the TV, sound
system, DVR, and DVD player
the ends off used Q-tips

Old December 20th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

[...]

Deer leg with fur and hoof
USB cables
Mouse trap (plastic live catch type, probably with mice inside)
Mice
Hatchet handle
Poison Ivy (never kiss a dog on the lips!)

Paul and Muttley