Christmas meat

Old December 25th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
khtervola

Default Christmas meat

I have a Japanese spitz which can cry: you can see from the dark moist
shadows under his eyes if he has been sad for any reason.

I bought some meat for Christmas. There was too much of it, so the dog
got his part too and was happy.

The next morning I noticed that he had been crying. I asked him why
and he "said": "Because there isn't meat like this every day!"