Muttley Holiday pictures

Old December 26th 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

Default Muttley Holiday pictures

I put a ribbon on Muttley and methinks we are not amused, but cute...

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley...Holiday_07.jpg

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley...Holiday_09.jpg

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley...Holiday_11.jpg

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley...Holiday_12.jpg

I tricked him. I told him I was going to give him a rib-bone!

Paul and Sir Muttley

Old December 27th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Judith Althouse

I put a ribbon on Muttley and methinks we are not amused, but cute...
________________________________
Paul,
Muttley has that kind of face doesn't he? The kind that makes it
difficult to know....
Nice pictures...He is cute!

Be Free.....Judy

Old December 27th 08, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

"Judith Althouse" wrote in message
I put a ribbon on Muttley and methinks we are not amused, but cute...
________________________________
Paul,
Muttley has that kind of face doesn't he? The kind that makes it
difficult to know....
Nice pictures...He is cute!

He does seem to smile in some other pictures, like the one where he is
sitting on my foot at the KOA Kabin, but otherwise he seems just laid back
and expressionless. My neighbor has remarked that he has given him a sort
of "evil eye" that scared him and made him hold back from approaching him,
but last time Muttley got loose and visited him and "Bug", he said he
seemed a lot nicer. Maybe it was because he was not constrained to a leash.

Paul and Muttley

Old December 27th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
pfoley

"Paul E. Schoen" wrote in message
I put a ribbon on Muttley and methinks we are not amused, but cute...

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley...Holiday_07.jpg

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley...Holiday_09.jpg

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley...Holiday_11.jpg

http://www.smart.net/~pstech/Muttley...Holiday_12.jpg

I tricked him. I told him I was going to give him a rib-bone!

Paul and Sir Muttley

======
No. 11 is very good.