Happy Birthday Lucy!

Old December 31st 08, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

Default Happy Birthday Lucy!

My sweet girl is *12* today! Hooray for good health and young dogs to
help keep her active. The only bummer is that it's too cold for her
favorite activity - swimming!

--
Janet Boss
Old December 31st 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
My sweet girl is *12* today! Hooray for good health and young dogs to
help keep her active.

Happy Birthday, Lucy! Twelve is an awesome age.

The only bummer is that it's too cold for her
favorite activity - swimming!

Just tell her that the days are getting longer, so spring will be here
soon(ish).

--
Shelly

Old December 31st 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
"Shelly" wrote:

Just tell her that the days are getting longer, so spring will be here
soon(ish).

Yeah sure - and that we'll probably get some water in the solid form
before we ever get there!

I wish I could wiggle my nose and have us on some nice warm beach. We'd
both love that!

--
Janet Boss
Old December 31st 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

"Janet Boss" wrote in message

Yeah sure - and that we'll probably get some water in the solid form
before we ever get there!

As long as it's not in ice form.

I wish I could wiggle my nose and have us on some nice warm beach.
We'd
both love that!

That's what my mom says. I think y'all are nuts, but that's okay.
You're Allowed!

--
Shelly

Old December 31st 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

Janet Boss spoke these words of wisdom in
:

My sweet girl is *12* today! Hooray for good health and young dogs to
help keep her active. The only bummer is that it's too cold for her
favorite activity - swimming!

Happy Birthday Lucy! Reka shares your Birthday. She's 8 today. And gets a
trip to the vet with Tuck. I think they both have been drinking duck water
and have a screaming case of Giardia. Hope Lucy's birthday goes much better
than Reka's.
Old December 31st 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article , diddy none
wrote:

I think they both have been drinking duck water
and have a screaming case of Giardia. Hope Lucy's birthday goes much better
than Reka's.

Oh my - I hope so too! Happy Birthday Reka!

--
Janet Boss
Old December 31st 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Nessa

On Dec 31, 8:52*am, Janet Boss
wrote:
My sweet girl is *12* today! *Hooray for good health and young dogs to
help keep her active. * *The only bummer is that it's too cold for her
favorite activity - swimming!

--
Janet Bosswww.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

Happy Birthday Lucy!
Have a GREAT Year!
Old December 31st 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Rocky[_2_]

Janet Boss said in
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

My sweet girl is *12* today! Hooray for good health and
young dogs to help keep her active. The only bummer is
that it's too cold for her favorite activity - swimming!

A healthy 12 is awesome! Happy birthday, Lucy.

Old December 31st 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

Janet Boss wrote:
My sweet girl is *12* today! Hooray for good health and young dogs to
help keep her active. The only bummer is that it's too cold for her
favorite activity - swimming!

Awesome! Happy birthday, Lucy!

FurPaw

--
Don't believe everything that you think.

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old December 31st 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Suja

"diddy" none wrote in message:

Happy Birthday Lucy! Reka shares your Birthday. She's 8 today.

A very happy Birthday to Lucy and Reka! Hope Reka gets some extra good
birthday treat to make up for the vet visit.

Suja

Happy Birthday... Shelly Dog behavior 60 April 21st 08 02:29 AM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 320 April 20th 04 02:34 PM
Happy Birthday! shelly Dog behavior 0 April 15th 04 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday, "Big Red"! Dimpled Chad Dog behavior 292 September 10th 03 03:16 PM
Happy Birthday, "Big Red"! Shelly & The Boys Dog behavior 0 September 2nd 03 03:01 PM