For those who like snakes...

Old January 28th 09, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sionnach

Default For those who like snakes...

.... about half my snake pictures are now up he

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&id=546997289

Again, this is a public link which should be accessible to anyone.

Old January 28th 09, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
diddy[_2_]

elegy spoke these words of wisdom in
:
I had LOTS of snakes... until I got chickens (who kill every snake they can
find!)
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:47:00 -0500, "sionnach"
wrote:

... about half my snake pictures are now up he

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&id=546997289

Again, this is a public link which should be accessible to anyone.

*squee* at the itty bitty toad! when i first moved in i found some
baby garter snakes in my backyard. i was thrilled. alas, i've not seen
any since.

Old January 28th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
FurPaw

sionnach wrote:
... about half my snake pictures are now up he

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&id=546997289

Again, this is a public link which should be accessible to anyone.

Ooh, that little toad (frog?)! Great pics.

FurPaw

--
Don't believe everything that you think.

To reply, unleash the dog.
Old January 29th 09, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
William Clodius

sionnach wrote:

... about half my snake pictures are now up he

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&id=546997289

Again, this is a public link which should be accessible to anyone.

Love the photos. Particularly the squirrel and baby toad.
Old January 29th 09, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Janet Boss

In article ,
"sionnach" wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&id=546997289

great pics! I'm not particularly fond of snakes, but that little toad
is darling!

--
Janet Boss
Old January 30th 09, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Beth In Alaska[_2_]

"sionnach" wrote in message
... about half my snake pictures are now up he

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&id=546997289

Again, this is a public link which should be accessible to anyone.

ooh i love snakes but i'd be afraid to grab wild ones
do you get bitten ever?

--
Beth in Alaska
Mom to Monk, Owner of Pirate and Toklat

Old January 31st 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Paul E. Schoen

"sionnach" wrote in message
... about half my snake pictures are now up he

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&id=546997289

Again, this is a public link which should be accessible to anyone.

Interesting local photos. I seem to remember seeing the hidden stone bridge
in Robert E Lee Park. Where did you find the fiddlehead fern? I have eaten
them, and they are quite good:

http://www.wild-harvest.com/pages/fiddlehead.htm

Paul and Muttley

Dogs and Snakes blacklight Dog breeds 1 March 31st 08 01:57 AM
Dogs and Snakes blacklight Dog behavior 1 October 20th 07 03:57 AM
Reaction to snakes David Hare-Scott Dog behavior 3 April 9th 05 01:24 AM
snakes Suja Dog behavior 63 August 24th 03 05:39 AM