Hey, Tara!

Old February 19th 09, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default Hey, Tara!

[]
I don't know if you ever got an opportunity to try mushing,
but this looks like a lot of fun:
http://www.voga.org/winter_doe_camp.htm

Old February 19th 09, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara Green

Melinda Shore wrote:
[]
I don't know if you ever got an opportunity to try mushing,
but this looks like a lot of fun:
http://www.voga.org/winter_doe_camp.htm

Wow!

I am sooooo drooling over this.

Thus year is unfortunately out, but what a
great idea! Finally, a class for NYC chicks
to learn how not to die once we're removed
from....you know....civilization!

Not a bad price at all. I'm definitely
keeping this. Thanks!!!
Old February 19th 09, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

Tara Green wrote:

Wow!

I am sooooo drooling over this.

Thus year is unfortunately out, but what a great idea! Finally, a class
for NYC chicks to learn how not to die once we're removed from....you
know....civilization!

Not a bad price at all. I'm definitely keeping this. Thanks!!!

Hey! It's Tara!! How's that puppy of yours? About 2 years older now? g
Old February 19th 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara Green

Lynne wrote:
Tara Green wrote:

Wow!

I am sooooo drooling over this.

Thus year is unfortunately out, but what a great idea! Finally, a
class for NYC chicks to learn how not to die once we're removed
from....you know....civilization!

Not a bad price at all. I'm definitely keeping this. Thanks!!!

Hey! It's Tara!! How's that puppy of yours? About 2 years older now?

Lol...yup. Almost exactly 2 year older, in
fact :-)
Old February 19th 09, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

Tara Green wrote:
Lynne wrote:
Tara Green wrote:

Wow!

I am sooooo drooling over this.

Thus year is unfortunately out, but what a great idea! Finally, a
class for NYC chicks to learn how not to die once we're removed
from....you know....civilization!

Not a bad price at all. I'm definitely keeping this. Thanks!!!

Hey! It's Tara!! How's that puppy of yours? About 2 years older
now? g

Lol...yup. Almost exactly 2 year older, in fact :-)

I would LOVE to see pictures of her! I don't check this email, but if
you have a link you don't want to post here, let me know and I'll email
you from a valid account.

Here's my latest addition, Hendrix. Born in May '07, absolutely PERFECT
dog from Golden Retriever rescue. I tell people he's a Chocolate
Golden. They believe this.
http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the...at=directlink#
Old February 19th 09, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Tara Green

Lynne wrote:
Tara Green wrote:
Lynne wrote:
Tara Green wrote:

Wow!

I am sooooo drooling over this.

Thus year is unfortunately out, but what a great idea! Finally, a
class for NYC chicks to learn how not to die once we're removed
from....you know....civilization!

Not a bad price at all. I'm definitely keeping this. Thanks!!!

Hey! It's Tara!! How's that puppy of yours? About 2 years older
now? g

Lol...yup. Almost exactly 2 year older, in fact :-)

I would LOVE to see pictures of her! I don't check this email, but if
you have a link you don't want to post here, let me know and I'll email
you from a valid account.

Here's my latest addition, Hendrix. Born in May '07, absolutely PERFECT
dog from Golden Retriever rescue. I tell people he's a Chocolate
Golden. They believe this.
http://picasaweb.google.com/what.the...at=directlink#

AWWWWW!

Its funny, I was looking through your old
pictures and say your little Levi. I'd
forgotten about him!

I've been doing some cat rescue this last
year, and I have a stunning grey beauty here
that was also a *very* hard luck case (7
weeks, broken ribs all down one side, viral
blinding). She's 6 months now, and finally
has a home to go to this coming weekend (with
her BFF, a long haired white beast)....and I
am dreading giving her up.

I haven't been taking pictures at all (too
busy and too many!), so I bet Levi's little
baby shots are going to come in handy for me
this weekend after Krissty is gone :-(

How's Roxy doing?
Old February 19th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Lynne

Tara Green wrote:

AWWWWW!

Its funny, I was looking through your old pictures and say your little
Levi. I'd forgotten about him!

I've been doing some cat rescue this last year, and I have a stunning
grey beauty here that was also a *very* hard luck case (7 weeks, broken
ribs all down one side, viral blinding). She's 6 months now, and finally
has a home to go to this coming weekend (with her BFF, a long haired
white beast)....and I am dreading giving her up.

I haven't been taking pictures at all (too busy and too many!), so I bet
Levi's little baby shots are going to come in handy for me this weekend
after Krissty is gone :-(

How's Roxy doing?

Roxy is great! She's turned out to be the most easy-going dog. Very
adaptable, gets along well with other dogs, fun and very obedient. We
worked with a behaviorist on some guarding issue a while back, and that
all went well. And Hendrix, well, I can't say enough good things about
Hendrix! He's the sweetest, silliest dog, sometimes I think my heart
will burst from all the goodness. These two get along great, and they
get along well with the cats, too. We have definitely reached dog
nirvana around here! But the cats...

....if you want Levi, you can have him. BEG The cats are both being
total chits lately (which brings me to Usenet on this rare occasion).
Levi struggles with his FHV and stress makes him sick in a variety of
ways. He had severe bladder crystals over the last year or so that were
tough to get rid of, but he's finally completely healthy, perhaps for
the first time ever in his life. So now he's super active and
unbelievably NAUGHTY, and Rudy seems to be taking Levi's lead
behaviorally.... Where shall I have Levi delivered?

Sounds like you did great by Krissty, Tara. I can't imagine how gut
wrenching that was in the beginning, when she was so sick and broken,
and how gut wrenching it is going to be to give her up. Good for you,
Tara. Cats need more champions. Now you can save another one who needs
you. (And don't worry, someone would have to kill me to take mine from
me :-)

How is Annie??

Tara 1 Rocky Dog behavior 5 January 4th 07 04:05 AM
Ping Tara Leah Dog behavior 0 November 1st 04 03:55 AM
Ping Tara Leah Dog behavior 0 September 3rd 04 08:38 PM
Ping Tara Leah Dog behavior 0 September 3rd 04 08:38 PM
Ping - Tara O Nic Dog breeds 0 July 20th 03 03:50 AM