Show Your Passion For Your Pets And Create A Permanent Memory Of TheGood Ti..

Old February 24th 09, 12:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
ashley ross

Default Show Your Passion For Your Pets And Create A Permanent Memory Of TheGood Ti..

These days we are looking more and more towards pets to fill our
emotional needs. In the company of pets we break free of reservations
and demands of human society. We can reach out and touch our pets when
in need of physical contact and relax in their company like we
wouldn't in company of other humans. We can play silly games and talk
about what's on our minds without worrying about being judged. Where
we are bound by self-consciousness and rationality in the presence of
others, there are no such inhibitions in the company of pets. They
offer us a connection to the natural world beyond human conventions.
They offer us simple love and affection, a friendship devoid of
ambivalences that plague human relationships.
And what do they ask in return - food, shelter, caring when sick and
most importantly our companionship.
Pets also have a soothing effect on most of us, and it is also
believed that having a pet in the house can help patients recovering
from illness to get better at a faster rate. With so much to offer,
pets have come to be treated more as family member than mere
companions. We see many adults take their dogs on their exercise
regimen when they run, walk and even hike trails. It's not very
uncommon to see families bring their pets to picnic spots or even the
beach. Many companies even allow employees to bring their pets to
work....

http://groups.google.com/group/dogfoodmave